The official first round complaint thread

DarthICE

I would like to see the mods pin this. I would like to suggest that all complaints about the first round moves, non moves, pick or picks for the Bills be contained in one thread. It is gonna happen, whomever is picked about 80% of the posters are going to complain about it, or Nix, or somehow Ralph was cheap, or Brandon snuck into the draft room and bypassed the phone system so HIS pick made it to the table instead of Nix's. (yeah seriously I can see someone saying that)

So why not pin one thread that everyone can complain in and keep the board from being cluttered with 873 different posts griping about the same thing?

Bryan Bulaga has T-Rex arms and therefore would be as effective as Martin Gramatica playing LT.

Tim Tebow likes Jesus too much.

Derrick Morgan was picked because of the "good ol' boys" system in Buffalo.

Terrence Cody has moobs.

There is a picture of Jimmy Clausen in a speedo which clearly means he sucks as a QB and is probably "a gay".

Just trying to cover as many bases as possible.

Bryan Bulaga has T-Rex arms and therefore would be as effective as Martin Gramatica playing LT.

Terrence Cody has moobs.

There is a picture of Jimmy Clausen in a speedo which clearly means he sucks as a QB and is probably "a gay".

that's not right. Even I can't say that about Bulaga, I mean at least Bulaga isn't going to blow an ACL jumping around like a ree ree waiting on his first ride on the short bus.

Terrence Cody has moobs.

Don't forget these:

We should have traded up to get... or Oh man, we could have traded down with... and selected ...

Don't forget these:

We should have traded up to get... or Oh man, we could have traded down with... and selected ...

Oh yeah its gonna happen. If they funnel all the complaints to this thread I bet it hits a couple thousand posts tonight <_<

Six is on fire today! <_< good work with the draft day song too

Nice avatar. I made a bet with my son a month or two ago that if the Bills draft Tebow I have to buy him a Tebow jersey. I'm thinking I just may have to cough it up. Wonder when China would have them? ;)

Nice avatar. I made a bet with my son a month or two ago that if the Bills draft Tebow I have to buy him a Tebow jersey. I'm thinking I just may have to cough it up. Wonder when China would have them? <_<

brought an owens white throwback last year in august for 20.00 on e-bay.