Draft Day TRADE!

mis3384

OK so with all the serious Draft Trade talk going on, I thought I could have a little fun and come up with a creative trade that might just happen.

Buddy Nix has ties to SD and knows those players and management very well. So why not????

BUFFALO gets:

-1st RD Pick (28)

- LB Shawne Merriman

- OT Marcus McNeaill

SAN DIEGO gets:

-1st RD Pick (9)

-5th RD Pick

-6th RD Pick

- RB Marshawn Lynch

-Now you and say that's not fair to SD, not fair value....well Lynch because SD has a need he is a wash with McNeaill. With the market the way it is, LB value is way down. The difference in about 600pts in 1st round picks (which is about a 2nd RD pick value) along with the 5th and 6th value put the market right there for Merriman. (if anything we offer more than market value)

-This could happen, SD is looking for a RB and Merriman and McNeaill have not signed their tenders.....it has even be rumored both are on the trade block....SD moves up 19 spots!!! but we get much need help right away with a starting LB and OT....

-This unloads Merriman who has had his porblems with AJ Smith and SD

- At 28th overall pick we look to Draft a DT

-Personally I think you Draft DT-Price 28th, then in the 2nd RD you draft OT- Selvish Capers, 3rd RD you draft WR-Brandon LaFell

-QB recommendation....Tim Hiller from W.Michigan....he has a cannon for a arm, 6-4 and good size, smart and he has played outdoors his whole college career. (second highest wonderlic score among QB's and 4th highest overall) - You could draft him in the 4th???

- Overall I think this makes a better team right away and give us more options in the draft. THOUGHTS? besides I'm crazy...lol

OK so with all the serious Draft Trade talk going on, I thought I could have a little fun and come up with a creative trade that might just happen.

Buddy Nix has ties to SD and knows those players and management very well. So why not????

BUFFALO gets:

-1st RD Pick (28)

- LB Shawne Merriman

- OT Marcus McNeaill

SAN DIEGO gets:

-1st RD Pick (9)

-5th RD Pick

-6th RD Pick

- RB Marshawn Lynch

-Now you and say that's not fair to SD, not fair value....well Lynch because SD has a need he is a wash with McNeaill. With the market the way it is, LB value is way down. The difference in about 600pts in 1st round picks (which is about a 2nd RD pick value) along with the 5th and 6th value put the market right there for Merriman. (if anything we offer more than market value)

-This could happen, SD is looking for a RB and Merriman and McNeaill have not signed their tenders.....it has even be rumored both are on the trade block....SD moves up 19 spots!!! but we get much need help right away with a starting LB and OT....

-Personally I think you Draft DT-Price 28th, then in the 2nd RD you draft OT- Selvish Capers, 3rd RD you draft WR-Brandon LaFell

-QB recommendation....Tim Hiller from W.Michigan....he has a cannon for a arm, 6-4 and good size, smart and he has played outdoors his whole college career. (second highest wonderlic score among QB's and 4th highest overall) - You could draft him in the 4th???

- Overall I think this makes a better team right away and give us more options in the draft. THOUGHTS? besides I'm crazy...lol

i would do this in a heart beat, but i am pretty sure S.D. would want much more in return.

Why would San Diego want Lynch when they could go out and draft Spiller with the pick we send them? Plus, that also leaves us with 1 RB and NO chance at Spiller...So I offer this...

I believe they have a need for Cornerback AND Safety...

...trade them Whitner and Youboty, instead of Marshawn. THEY equal MORE value than Lynch, IMO...especially when this gives San Diego the opportunity to go after Spiller with that #9 pick!

So San Diego gets Whitner, Youboty, #9 and our 5th and 6th. Buffalo gets McNeil, Merriman and the #28 pick, which puts us RIGHT ahead of Rex Ryan and the New York Jets...to get Terrence Cody.

Pick up Tebow in the 2nd and a WR in the 3rd. (Or TRY to get Vincent Jackson thrown in for our 3rd or 4th.)

Why would San Diego want Lynch when they could go out and draft Spiller with the pick we send them? Plus, that also leaves us with 1 RB and NO chance at Spiller...So I offer this...

I believe they have a need for Cornerback AND Safety...

...trade them Whitner and Youboty, instead of Marshawn. THEY equal MORE value than Lynch, IMO...especially when this gives San Diego the opportunity to go after Spiller with that #9 pick!

So San Diego gets Whitner, Youboty, #9 and our 5th and 6th. Buffalo gets McNeil, Merriman and the #28 pick, which puts us RIGHT ahead of Rex Ryan and the New York Jets...to get Terrence Cody.

Pick up Tebow in the 2nd and a WR in the 3rd. (Or TRY to get Vincent Jackson thrown in for our 3rd or 4th.)

Trade everybody except Jairus Byrd, Fred Jackson, Leodis McKelvin, Bryan Moorman, and Ryan Lindell....Get as many draft picks and some quality active players and start fresh........I'd feel no loss getting rid of Whitner, T. Edwards, R. Fitzy, Brohm, Paul Pozinjury, R. Parrish, Chris Ellis, Aaron Maybe Maybin, Hardy hahaha, Stevie wonder Johnson, Aaron (I can't make up my mind if I want to retire) Schobel, and Marshwan (LeastMode) Lynch. Get rid of them all !!!! Schobel's retired in his head rather he shows up on the field or not...(time to go).. I think if you bunched all of these "Lucky 13", you might be able to get a teams low 1st rounder in return...(that's a maybe.....)

BUFFALO gets:

-1st RD Pick (28)

- LB Shawne Merriman

- OT Marcus McNeaill

SAN DIEGO gets:

-1st RD Pick (9)

-5th RD Pick

-6th RD Pick

- RB Marshawn Lynch

Lynch a wash with McNeill? A guy at a position where you can easily get good people low in the draft versus a guy (McNeill) at a position where very few lower-round guys become successes?

I just don't see it. If I'm S.D., I don't even consider thsi. Not signing the tender means virtually nothing.

BUFFALO gets:

-1st RD Pick (28)

- LB Shawne Merriman

- OT Marcus McNeaill

SAN DIEGO gets:

-1st RD Pick (9)

-5th RD Pick

-6th RD Pick

- RB Marshawn Lynch

While that would be cool I feel that the following is much more likely to happen:

Trade down with Houston...Houston gets #9 and takes Spiller and we move down to #20.

1. Tim Tebow...QB

2a. Roger Saffold ...OT

2b. Cam Thomas...DT

3. Ben Tate ...RB

Just my thoughts

Steve

Trade everybody except Jairus Byrd, Fred Jackson, Leodis McKelvin, Bryan Moorman, and Ryan Lindell....Get as many draft picks and some quality active players and start fresh........I'd feel no loss getting rid of Whitner, T. Edwards, R. Fitzy, Brohm, Paul Pozinjury, R. Parrish, Chris Ellis, Aaron Maybe Maybin, Hardy hahaha, Stevie wonder Johnson, Aaron (I can't make up my mind if I want to retire) Schobel, and Marshwan (LeastMode) Lynch. Get rid of them all !!!! Schobel's retired in his head rather he shows up on the field or not...(time to go).. I think if you bunched all of these "Lucky 13", you might be able to get a teams low 1st rounder in return...(that's a maybe.....)

Poz, Maybin, Hardy, Johnson and Brohm have potential. I wouldn't let them go yet.

There are others I would let loose before those guys...many more.