no national games

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the schedule.........can get the Bills done by 4:00 pm on Sunday and enjoy some good games the rest of the weekend.

actually this is a good point.

here in cali, game would be over around 1pm.

i'll have the rest of the day to actually do something productive.

yeah right, i'll be home early to watch the sunday night game....

I'll watch the two games against the Dolphins they televise here in Miami but that looks like all I'll be watching with no prime time games. I refuse to buy NFL sunday ticket this year- not for the cost but rather to avoid wasting sunday afternoons watching a bad team.

I'll watch the two games against the Dolphins they televise here in Miami but that looks like all I'll be watching with no prime time games. I refuse to buy NFL sunday ticket this year- not for the cost but rather to avoid wasting sunday afternoons watching a bad team.

My exact same situation here in Punta Gorda. My first year without the Sunday Ticket.

Thank God!

why does everyone care about having nationally televised games? When was the last time Buffalo won, or didn't get embarrassed in one?

+1

Give me Sunday games at 1 every week, I don't want to have to sit around and wait til 4, or til Monday just to get my footbal fix in

+2

I wish it was this way every year.

All 1pm Sunday games for the Bills just says the NFL doesn't want the world to see the bottom of there league. Hide the trash and show off the jewels. At least I can plan my weekend to the same thing for 17 weeks <_<

Or, it means that they don't think that Buffalo is a big enough draw right now that people outside of the market where the teams playing come from will want to watch the game. Is someone in NYC really going to get excited to watch Minneosota vs Buffalo on Monday night?

4pm starts !@#$ing suck. Ruins the entire day. Give me this schedule any time.

If the Bills play at 1pm and lose it seems to take the luster off of football for the rest of the day, so I have enjoyed more football when the Bills have played a later game the last few years!

What a depressing reason to prefer a later game! <_<

The 49ers have 4, plus a game in London! When's the last time they were in the playoffs again? Did they get that much better over the offseason?

We suck. We are who they think we are. We deserve to be playing on Saturdays against Harvard, Penn, Brown and Yale.