Is Vinny Cerrato referring to Maybin?

Yup, saw that. That kid sure needs to grow up. His horrible performance aside, he comes across as such an annoying douchebag. I hope he rights his personality, in addition to his play.

I don't believe it was Maybin. One of the biggest asset for Maybin coming into the draft was his poise and behavior which is what made him the Bills pick.

Plus that message thread is really horrible.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

per PFT:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...ut-past-drafts/

Didn't see this posted, if it is, please delete.

Any thoughts?

Did the Bills even interview Maybin before the draft? I think not! Whether this is Maybin or not the fact is that the Bills drafted an immature player who they had trouble signing which is a front office disaster that should rest squarely on the shoulders of last years front office. I don't know if Brandon had any input or not but he should have.

The issues of a player with this type of personality is nothing to do with football. It's Personnel Management 101. Memo to Brandon - Nix-Gailey do not draft Anthony Davis.

I think in the long run passing on Oher for Maybin may end up being a blunder equal to, or a greater than, passing on Ngata for Lil' Donte...Amazing the Ravens got those 2 Players...Freaking amazing... <_<

When the Bills made the decision to trade Peters they should have had a fallback position to fill the void. Thinking that the sluggish Langston Walker and raw Demetrius Bell could replace him at the most critical line position was foolish. The drafting of OT Ohrer and using the Peters pick for Woods would have been a terrific exchange for Peters.

The Bills consistently lose because they too often make bad personnel decisions. I'm hoping that the Nix regime has a more strategic and intelligent view on how to build a roster. It certainly can't be worst than what we have been subjected to for a very long time.

Perhaps a glimmer of hope here is that when Bruce Smith came into the league he was immature and needed significant polishing. I am not at all saying that Maybi = Bruce just saying that maybe a light bulb will go off in Maybin's head and he will get it. The Bills can ill afford for him to go bust especially since all of their other high picks in recent drafts have been far from spot-on, impact players.