Oh no! Don't Pick That Guy!

yungmack

No matter who the Bills draft at #9, there are going to be at least some people who hate the choice. So what I'd like to know is who are the two or three (or more) players you think would really drive Bills fans off the deep end if they're the Bills #9 pick?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seconded.

As much as I dislike Anthony Davis, at least I could understand the move since he's a player at a position of immediate need.

Davis is quite the knucklehead...But he's a 20 year old knucklehead...If that Kid ever gets a REAL work ethic he'll be a monster...

Bryant is not My favorite Player by a long shot...Not even close (the showing up at Pacman's workout thing turned me against him REAL quick)...But I think he works hard enough...And I think he'll be a decent #2 WR in the NFL...We'll see... :rolleyes:

No matter who the Bills draft at #9, there are going to be at least some people who hate the choice. So what I'd like to know is who are the two or three (or more) players you think would really drive Bills fans off the deep end if they're the Bills #9 pick?

Jason pierre-paul= Aaron Maybin 2.0

This team was 6-10 last year and sure to be worse this year. The only position that would piss me off is DB and maybe RB though CJ Spiller looks like a playmaker, anything else needs serious upgrades.

At # 9

1) ANY DB... even Eric Berry

2) Tim Tebow

3) Dez Bryant

Spiller...

I think he's a heck of a Player...Just a REAL bad fit for what this Team Needs right now...I swear if they Pick Spiller I'm gonna lose it... :rolleyes:

Agreed. Keep Lynch. They need to stop turning the roster over. If we drafted Spiller, that would be three 1st round RBs since 2003 when we got McGahee.