hope the bills dont make me throw things at my tv again thursday

I really hope things wont be getting thrown at the tv again this thursday like they did last year's draft with Maybin's pick. Im just hopeing we dont make some pick that makes everyone of us go wtf were they thinking which happened more often then not the last decade. I think Spiller at 9 may put my TV in serious jeopardy. Nothing against Spiller but why go with a RB when the rest of the team sucks except secondary. Im glad Dick aint around cause if they picked another CB or Saftey with 9 id probably drive to the Ralph and piss on the front door.

Well, the "new" front office said they were going to rebuild through the draft, not free agency. They have held true to the no free agency part. Now it's their time to shine in the draft. What's interesting to me is whether or not Smithers will pull the strings and make a PR based pick or not. Don't have long to wait to find out now.

I really hope things wont be getting thrown at the tv again this thursday like they did last year's draft with Maybin's pick. Im just hopeing we dont make some pick that makes everyone of us go wtf were they thinking which happened more often then not the last decade. I think Spiller at 9 may put my TV in serious jeopardy. Nothing against Spiller but why go with a RB when the rest of the team sucks except secondary. Im glad Dick aint around cause if they picked another CB or Saftey with 9 id probably drive to the Ralph and piss on the front door.

what was worse than the trading of picks to get mccargo? i think the maybin pick is right up there. i knew going in last year that lots of people believed he was their pick, was hoping everyone was wrong, but they took him. i just would like to know who had final say. i hope nix has this year.

So if the rest of the team sucks besides the secondary, Spiller would be an upgrade, no? :devil:

If the draft Spiller and move Lynch for a 2nd rounder that is a net positve.

I would like to see them improve the trenches with the 9th pick but do not be surprised to see Clausen or Spiller if they are on the board.

If the draft Spiller and move Lynch for a 2nd rounder that is a net positve.

I don't know. With Fred Jackson playing at such a high level, I think its a waste to burn a high pick at RB. I'm not going to complain a bit if they take someone like Ben Tate in the third or fourth round, but a first round RB seems unnecessary at this time, IMO, especially when there's never a guarantee that he'll be the impact player you expect.

Too funny! I say we all piss on the front door and make that the new team color. Reminds me of attending a game in early 90's when the K-Gun was kickin butt and taking names. I came back home with a bunch of Skins fans to see the game. It was December and snowy and the Skins players were being pelted with snowballs. I told my friends NOT to wear their Redskins jackets in the stadium but they didn't listen. Next thing you know a monster snowball (filled with piss) hit my buddy in the back of the head and splashed on several of us. Fans were plastered and being kicked out often for throwing snowballs at refs, opposing fans and players. We beat the Skins that day but my buddy never got the piss smell out of his jacket. Fond memories of Rich Stadium.

Me last year: "OH MY GOD! Now the pick is a no-brainer. I can't believe Orakpo fell to them. YESS!"

3 minutes later: "AARON !@#$IN MAYBIN???"

Exactly....

I could not believe they passed on the Rack.

I have faith Buddy will do the right thing, lets hope so. I hope Clausen and Spiller are off the board so we can draft McClain.

Me last year: "OH MY GOD! Now the pick is a no-brainer. I can't believe Orakpo fell to them. YESS!"

3 minutes later: "AARON !@#$IN MAYBIN???"

That's when I took a full beer and threw it as hard as I could at my living room wall...

Exactly....

I could not believe they passed on the Rack.

I have faith Buddy will do the right thing, lets hope so. I hope Clausen and Spiller are off the board so we can draft McClain.

MCCLAIN! I guess you want to bench Poz or Davis or Mitchell. We need a ILB with our ninth pick like a hole in the head.

What do you base this on? He is a reach in the top 10. If we go LB then make it an outside rush LB. MCCLAIN? C'mon now.

So if the rest of the team sucks besides the secondary, Spiller would be an upgrade, no? :devil:

Maybe he would...I'm not sure how much considering right now he'd be 3rd on the Depth Chart...But there are so many other needs on this Football Team Spiller makes no sense whatsoever...Might as well bring Marv and Dead Dick back if that's what the Bills are going do...That's the kind of Pick they would make anyway... :lol: