TBD Mock Draft trade-up opportunity

Ramius

Would you make this trade  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Bills want to make this trade?

• Yes
    • No

Since the Bills selections in the TBD mock draft are made via poll, and the draft is starting tomorrow, i wanted to get this out there.

In the event that Suh and McCoy go 1 and 2 in the mock draft, the Buccs are offering the #3 spot in a trade. The Bills could then snag Bradford or Okung. In exchange for trading up from #9 to #3, the Buccs are asking for the #41 pick and a 2011 2nd rounder. There would also probably be some late round picks involved in the swap, but there's no point in getting into tedious details for a 3 round mock draft.

So here's the offer (contingent on Suh and McCoy going 1-2)

1. Tampa Bay receives #9, #41, and 2011 2nd round pick

2. Buffalo receives #3 with the chance to take Bradford or Okung.

Since the Bills selections in the TBD mock draft are made via poll, and the draft is starting tomorrow, i wanted to get this out there.

In the event that Suh and McCoy go 1 and 2 in the mock draft, the Buccs are offering the #3 spot in a trade. The Bills could then snag Bradford or Okung. In exchange for trading up from #9 to #3, the Buccs are asking for the #41 pick and a 2011 2nd rounder. There would also probably be some late round picks involved in the swap, but there's no point in getting into tedious details for a 3 round mock draft.

if i am GM, i am perfectly happy to wait to get the best available OT or Clausen at #9 without having to sell the ranch. if the best people can come up with to knock Clausen is their 2nd-hand reports of his questionable attitude, then i feel good about him as a franchise QB if he is their selection.

if i am GM, i am perfectly happy to wait to get the best available OT or Clausen at #9 without having to sell the ranch. if the best people can come up with to knock Clausen is their 2nd-hand reports of his questionable attitude, then i feel good about him as a franchise QB if he is their selection.

I'm not against drafting Clausen, but he has questionable height and questionable arm-strength for two. There are never sure things in the draft.

GO BILLS!

I'm not against drafting Clausen, but he has questionable height and questionable arm-strength for two. There are never sure things in the draft.

GO BILLS!

He is 6' 2.5" and that isn't short. Plus, I don't believe his arm isn't strong either. Brees supposedly had a weak arm too.

GO BILLS!

his height is 6'2.5" as measured at the combine -- not a question. arm strength is not JaMarcus Russell-like, but you'd be hard-pressed to convince anyone that has actually seen him play that his arm strength is questionable.

If they believe that Bradford is a franchise QB (and according to our inside source on the board here they do), then that would be a STEAL.

Either way, the Bills aren't contenders in 2010. Finding a franchise QB is the hardest piece of the puzzle. Giving up 2 second round picks to get one? Done.

That said, it won't happen. Bradford is going number 1.

+10000 on the avatar :devil:

GO BILLS!

How can someone's height be questionable? Seems like an absolute to me.

Ramius--IMO can't afford to trade up because of the many needs. Too bad, I'd love to have Bradford.