If there were a re-draft for all current NFL players,

chetsap

Jarius Byrd is #1 by a wide wide margin.

That's what I was thinking too. I don't know if I would say by a wide margin, but if other teams could draft from our roster, Byrd would have to be considered the player with the greatest up side.

Kyle Williams

He was the only player on the team that the NFL COACHES elected into the PB game after the "fans" were done voting. I know most fans of this team view him as a B rate player, but I think he is the best player on the team and I have proof that guys who make millions of dollars a year to coach NFL football teams agree.

With that said, I still dont think he is drafted till the 3rd-4th round of your fantasy draft.

The first Bill off the board would be Lee Evans, probably somewhere in rounds 4-5.

Thinking of it logistically, the first 3 rounds would be comprised almost exclusively of QBs, LTs, and DEs, with the elite CBs, RBs, WRs, and LBs sprinkled in, so those of you touting Fred Jackson in the 2nd and 3rd round simply haven't thought about the process in a lot of detail, IMO.

The next few Bills off the board: Aaron Schobel, Kyle Williams, Paul Posluszny

Keep in mind that the draft would have 53 rounds, not 7. This is because each team's roster has been emptied. I think it is interesting to think about who would be first. Age would be a factor so guys like P Manning would be interesting too.

As for the Bills, I'll guess on a few:

Lee Evans - about 9th round which is pretty good for a WR - about the 15th WR selected.

Wood would have been one of the top 5-10 guards selected if not for the injury.

Agree that Byrd would go high, but not the 1st Bill based on positions.

Poz' hair would cause him to be selected too early.

Maybin might be off the board by round 35. Then again Maybinot.

I think D Bell would be drafted earlier than most think due to upside.

All of our QBs would be UDFA with the possible exception of Fitz after round 50.

After thinking about this more, it makes me even more depressed about our team. It seems like most people believe that our first Bill taken would come in the 3rd or 4th round. It just shows how far behind we are as a team.

Who do you guys think would be drafted #1 overall?

Fred Jackson in the Second Round

George Wilson in the Second-Third Round

Jon Corto would be a third round Pick. The first from Sacred Heart!

Great question !

You do undearstand the post right? You actually believe that the aforementioned players are top 90 in the ENTIRE NFL. Sorry to disagree with you but they would be lucky to be in the top 200. You do realize there are over 1500 NFL players

Jarius Byrd is #1 by a wide wide margin.

Wood looks like a good pick in the late first rounds.

After that many teams would like Evans, Levitre, and Kyle Williams.

Not sure what the point of this thread is other than to say we have little top tier talent?

Look at the very few Pro Bowl players on this team and you get to that same conclusion.