Mularkey and staff are geniuses!

zow2

I won't go into it all. Just look at all the masterful use of personnel over the last 7 games or so. From using D-linemen on offensive plays to using starters on special teams. From gadget reverses and flea flickers to on-side kicks that are totally out of left field. Even though Bledsoe still throws a ridiculous pass into double coverage now and then they've made him into a much more efficient QB than the last 2 years. I watch Joe Gibbs still running an offense from the 1980's and I realize how great MM, Clements and Wyche really are.

Defensively, Gray is doing a great job.

I won't go into it all.  Just look at all the masterful use of personnel over the last 7 games or so.  From using D-linemen on offensive plays to using starters on special teams.  From gadget reverses and flea flickers to on-side kicks that are totally out of left field.  Even though Bledsoe still throws a ridiculous pass into double coverage now and then they've made him into a much more efficient QB than the last 2 years.  I watch Joe Gibbs still running an offense from the 1980's and I realize how great MM, Clements and Wyche really are.

Defensively,  Gray is doing a great job.

137157[/snapback]

I like MM and crew a whole lot!

Yeah they sure did look like geniuses against the Pats

137469[/snapback]

Name, troll.

Speaking of the Pats, the kinds of things the Bills did yesterday (the fake sneak, the surprise on-side, etc.) would have had the announcers spooging nonstop all over Belichick and Co. if the Patriots had done those things. And tonight we'd all have to listen to Madden and Michaels blathering on and on about yesterday's game and what a genius Belichick is and how great Tom Brady is, even though the Pats aren't even playing tonight.

Name, troll.

Speaking of the Pats, the kinds of things the Bills did yesterday (the fake sneak, the surprise on-side, etc.) would have had the announcers spooging nonstop all over Belichick and Co. if the Patriots had done those things.  And tonight we'd all have to listen to Madden and Michaels blathering on and on about yesterday's game and what a genius Belichick is and how great Tom Brady is, even though the Pats aren't even playing tonight.

137474[/snapback]

Duh, that's what happens when you win super bowls and set records for wins as the Pats have done.

You are bestowed with compliments.

Getting back to my original point. Were your coaches geniuses when they went up against a real team in the Pats?

Duh, that's what happens when you win super bowls and set records for wins as the Pats have done.

You are bestowed with compliments.

Getting back to my original point.  Were your coaches geniuses when they went up against a real team in the Pats?

137479[/snapback]

There was a reason I didn't respond to your original point. Register and I will. Otherwise go away.

I won't go into it all.  Just look at all the masterful use of personnel over the last 7 games or so.  From using D-linemen on offensive plays to using starters on special teams.  From gadget reverses and flea flickers to on-side kicks that are totally out of left field.  Even though Bledsoe still throws a ridiculous pass into double coverage now and then they've made him into a much more efficient QB than the last 2 years.  I watch Joe Gibbs still running an offense from the 1980's and I realize how great MM, Clements and Wyche really are.

Defensively,  Gray is doing a great job.

137157[/snapback]

Good points, I agree. The coaching staff has made some nice adjustments and I applaud their creativity.

There was a reason I didn't respond to your original point.  Register and I will.  Otherwise go away.

137485[/snapback]

I am unable to register from where I post.