One thing I can guarantee

All our mocks ,me included. The experts mocks. It doesn`t really matter. The Bills will surprise us with their picks. Just hope they are goodones that work out. :thumbsup:

I'm thinking more and more that Buddy will trade down at #9 for an extra pick. In fact, I think he may trade down more then once during the 7 rounds, unless he trades Lynch for a pick or two. The entire tone from OBD since Chan came in and free agency came and went without a QB, OT, or WR anyone has heard of being signed, has been REBUILDING SLOWLY USING 90% DRAFT.

So after ESPN comes back from commercial, don't be too shocked to see the next team after Buffalo "on the clock" and Boomer describing Buddys' trade down.

We have so many needs it's hard to predict who we'll pick. It's going to boil down to what the Bills board looks like. We have obvious needs as QB, LT and NT. I'm also bracing myself for us to possibly go RB or OLB in Round 1.

Clausen, Bulaga, Davis, Morgan, Spiller. It could be anyone!

All our mocks ,me included. The experts mocks. It doesn`t really matter. The Bills will surprise us with their picks. Just hope they are goodones that work out. :thumbsup:

Looks like we have a regular Nostradomas on our hands here.

I'm thinking more and more that Buddy will trade down at #9 for an extra pick. In fact, I think he may trade down more then once during the 7 rounds, unless he trades Lynch for a pick or two. The entire tone from OBD since Chan came in and free agency came and went without a QB, OT, or WR anyone has heard of being signed, has been REBUILDING SLOWLY USING 90% DRAFT.

So after ESPN comes back from commercial, don't be too shocked to see the next team after Buffalo "on the clock" and Boomer describing Buddys' trade down.

Would love it if they traded down. They could still get Graham, Hughes, Saffold, etc. later in the first and having extra 2nd and 3rd round picks would be great for other moves or staying put and taking good players. But if they stay at 9 has to be an impact player even if it's not an OT.

Exactly. I see us trading down twice then addressing DT

Looks like we have a regular Nostradomas on our hands here.

wow - pathetic and btw it's a short but pointless post

1st learn to spell, it's Nostradamus

2nd perhaps you should learn how to influence people with your witless humor by making positive comments before showing your room temperature iq

must be a troll

I hope they don't do anything foolish, which has happened too frequently in the last number of drafts. Please do not trade up. If anything, we should be trading down for more picks.

Please do not pick players that need to be converted to a position they have never played before.

Please pick players that can play immediately at positions where we have a need. Some free advice: no cornerbacks or safeties early in the draft; draft a LT that can start now; draft a NT that can start now; draft another offensive tackle and guard for depth; draft an outside linebacker that can play in the 3-4 and a wide receiver with potential.

If the GM did exactly what I think he should do then I would want him shipped out of town very quickly because I should not be making NFL talent decisions.

As well as 90% of the posters on this board. But to each his own.

Don't say that! Now it obviously won't happen because you thought it would!