Bloods and Crips form cop killing alliance

This is just embarrassing. I didn't see more than "Bloods and Crips" before I thought "WisconsinBillzFan is posting another race-baiting topic again..."

You are nothing if not a single-minded racist, WBF.

So being anti-cop killing is now the same as being racist? Where do you get this stuff Tom. You and John Adams seem to be obsessed with imputing race into everything around here.

So being anti-cop killing is now the same as being racist? Where do you get this stuff Tom. You and John Adams seem to be obsessed with imputing race into everything around here.

Yeah, it's everyone ELSE injecting race into every topic. You're completely innocent. :rolleyes:

What if everyone on this board is black, and you don't know it, and because of all of your posts they realize the truth that black people are evil, and they all kill themselves because evil has to be killed. Do you really want that on your conscience?

Edit: Also, will you have sex with me? I could make you explode in new ways. I'm sure you would love my crip inside your blood.

good post. too bad black people don't have internet yet...

Remember the lther post where I mentioned my wife's school district? This is it. She's teaching these guy's kids. Some of the kids carry their father's gang tags as their first names. A good amount of the boys in her classes are in the process of being indocrinated into the Bloods, Crips or Latin Kings.

Remember the lther post where I mentioned my wife's school district? This is it. She's teaching these guy's kids. Some of the kids carry their father's gang tags as their first names. A good amount of the boys in her classes are in the process of being indocrinated into the Bloods, Crips or Latin Kings.

They know who their father is? Oh that's going to get me scolded by the PC crowd :rolleyes:

The culture in America is so deranged and separatist...okay so now you got inner city urban warlords waging war on the first government funded gang...and yes the Police in the inner city are usually just as corrupted as the Bloods and Crips...but I'll just say this...how many gang members have died at the hands of a police officer and how many police officers have died at the hands of gang members...my guess is the ratio is VERY unneven...at any rate they are blowing each other up because the ignorance to OUR (law abiding americans) culture pisses us off so we hire more cops...there is a crazy rift here...and it's not as racial as it seems...racism has caused the separation of races between urban and suburban cultures, but the culture spreads throughout the poor neighborhoods...there just happens to be less poor white folks than black at this moment in time...but the key is the frustration of the poor citizens causes backlash...and if you've ever been poor you'd sure know where that anger, ignorance, and hatred for authority/system comes from...you feel as though the system was not built for you but to control you...and if they can shoot us, why can't we shoot them comes into your mind...I ain't sayin I agree with acting on the anger, but I understand where it comes from...we need to attack the problem head on, and that's not with bigger guns...it's with a change in the culture of urban america...

The culture in America is so deranged and separatist...okay so now you got inner city urban warlords waging war on the first government funded gang...and yes the Police in the inner city are usually just as corrupted as the Bloods and Crips...but I'll just say this...how many gang members have died at the hands of a police officer and how many police officers have died at the hands of gang members...my guess is the ratio is VERY unneven...at any rate they are blowing each other up because the ignorance to OUR (law abiding americans) culture pisses us off so we hire more cops...there is a crazy rift here...and it's not as racial as it seems...racism has caused the separation of races between urban and suburban cultures, but the culture spreads throughout the poor neighborhoods...there just happens to be less poor white folks than black at this moment in time...but the key is the frustration of the poor citizens causes backlash...and if you've ever been poor you'd sure know where that anger, ignorance, and hatred for authority/system comes from...you feel as though the system was not built for you but to control you...and if they can shoot us, why can't we shoot them comes into your mind...I ain't sayin I agree with acting on the anger, but I understand where it comes from...we need to attack the problem head on, and that's not with bigger guns...it's with a change in the culture of urban america...

Good post.