Last time Ralph W was seen..?

Care to illustrate how exactly this is clear...? I haven't seen it, other than comments from posters on this board making stuff up.

:rolleyes:

Ditto! A few years ago, he sure seemed smarter than the rest of the owners with regards to the CBA...except Ralph and Mike Brown, they all rushed to sign it....and now they opted out of it because they realized Ralph was right

Hey, he voted against the overtime rule change.

actually, Gailey made that vote

Actually, His driver drives a PT Cruiser. I know this for a fact.
that's his wife's PT Cruiser

I mean, i cant speak as to his mental health but the last couple times he has been in public he has looked poor physically. No i do not just mean cause he is old, but he has not looked in good shape even for his age, in my opinion
I don't think he looked a day over 90. :rolleyes:

He was hitting on Larry King's soon to be ex.

I here she is looking for someone a little more mature than Larry (doesn't have to be alive but preferred).

Thats still the funniest reply to this thread...Can't stop laughing...Larry King---the frog who falls asleep during interviews--and Ralph Wilson---asking---Who am I and why am I here?

If this has been asked before I'm sorry, but with all the nonsense about JJ going on in Dall-ass it brings up the Bills owner, has Ralph Wilson been seen since last season ended? I don't remember him at Nix or Gaileys intros...

He was last sighted in a bank vault counting his millions and laughing real loud! He was saying something like "Thank you Bills fans!-who is dumb now?"

I mean, i cant speak as to his mental health but the last couple times he has been in public he has looked poor physically. No i do not just mean cause he is old, but he has not looked in good shape even for his age, in my opinion

Al Davis looks pretty bad too!! He's been using a walker the last couple seasons and I heard he didn't make it all of their games. He's still apparently in charge.