Side note, some guy needs our prayers.

ICE

As I was waiting to be picked up from the sports bar, one of the bartenders comes hauling ass out of the bar to his car. A couple others came running out after him. Long story short...his kid got hit by a car.

I don't know the details, just that one of the bartenders handed him the phone with the guys wife freaking out. He told his wife to call 911 and told the boss he had to leave his kid got hit by a car.

Man I hate that. I plan to stop by tomorrow night to see what the situation is. So if you don't mind toss come prayers or good vibes or whatever you believe in the guys way.

As I was waiting to be picked up from the sports bar, one of the bartenders comes hauling ass out of the bar to his car. A couple others came running out after  him.  Long story short...his kid got hit by a car.

I don't know the details, just that one of the bartenders handed him the phone with the guys wife freaking out. He told his wife to call 911 and told the boss he had to leave his kid got hit by a car. 

Man I hate that. I plan to stop by tomorrow night to see what the situation is.  So if you don't mind toss come prayers or good vibes or whatever you believe in the guys way.

136904[/snapback]

We'll do ICE. When you have kids you can certainly relate to any Parent's strife, and I've got two of my own....