Rasheed Wallace...

Buftex

Thanks to Boston for signing Rasheed.......there was talk of him signing with my Orlando Magic, which IMO, would have been disasterous to the Magic's chances this season.

Cool to see another Magic fan on the boards!!

And yes, Rasheed would have set our club back. I am very happy with Vince, and even moreso with Ryan Anderson. What a steal that trade ended up being.

I am in my glory with the Magic and Sabres both in the playoffs this year! Should be fun.

And yes, Rasheed would have set our club back. I am very happy with Vince, and even moreso with Ryan Anderson. What a steal that trade ended up being.

I am in my glory with the Magic and Sabres both in the playoffs this year! Should be fun.

Assuming the Celtics are toast, I gotta say, have to pull for the Magic in the east... I really enjoyed watching them in the playoffs last year...LeBron is a beast...I hope someone takes him down!

:rolleyes: Now if only the Bills could get on board with this playoff thing..........