Anyone checking the police blotters in Oakland?

I'm going there in July, if he gets in trouble, Buddy can wire me the $ & I'll bail Marshawn out in time for camp.

Don't bail him out. Leave his gun toating thug a$$ there. I'm done with this bum. He obviously doesn't care about Buffalo or the Bills.

He is another wasted first round pick. I have had enough of this fool. If a deal can be made for him, reasonable or not, make it. Just get him out of here. The Bills have lost with him and they can just as easily lose without him and his foolishness.

I would be ecstatic with a trade to Detroit where we exchanged draft positions in the second round and got their fourth round pick.

He is another wasted first round pick. I have had enough of this fool. If a deal can be made for him, reasonable or not, make it. Just get him out of here. The Bills have lost with him and they can just as easily lose without him and foolishness.

I would be ecstatic with a trade to Detroit where we exchanged draft positions in the second round and got their fourth round pick.

I still say keep him. Marshawn has been quite a let down, but if he picks himself up, he could be a really great player. I think the benefit of this potential greatness out weight the 5th rd pick we'd get for him.

Usually, no news is good news...but, where the "F" is the intel on Lynch's whereabouts? :ph34r:

I did a search on him & came across a YouTube video of him saying he loved Buffalo. It showed him at an Applebee's (no entourage, just hanging with the employees.). Then it showed him at Dave & Buster's.

The video was from 2007.

he's in seattle checking out the city, peepin his soon to be new 'hood, blazing trees north of the border, you know thuggin it up, Cali style, pimpin on interns and sorority ho's with pete carroll

Can we leave my college days out of this? :lol::wallbash: