OJ's appeal

He's getting another chance for freedom

will the Juice be loose?

You know all this guy had to do, the ONLY thing he had to do was not kill his wife.

Honestly; he had cash, opportunities on TV, businesses (I think he co-owned a couple of Popeyes). How great a life he could have been having in his 60s if he could have just heeded that small bit of advice?

You know all this guy had to do, the ONLY thing he had to do was not kill his wife.

Honestly; he had cash, opportunities on TV, businesses (I think he co-owned a couple of Popeyes). How great a life he could have been having in his 60s if he could have just heeded that small bit of advice?

Irregardless whether he did it or not, after winning a verdict in one of the most talked about court cases in US history.

Why didn't he just get the hell out of the country?

He could have written his book or maybe been the fencing pro at any posh Cancun resort.

Irregardless whether he did it or not, after winning a verdict in one of the most talked about court cases in US history.

He did. He came down here to Miami.

[sorry, I could not resist. It actually is pretty nice down here for the most part.]

He could have written his book or maybe been the fencing pro at any posh Cancun resort.

Irregardless is not a word

I should have said regardless, I stand corrected...as Dangerfield would say "tough crowd"

I was going to let it go. I think VA chimed in because you two have very similar user names.

But generally, as a policy on TBD, we're against murdering wives, right?

:devil: