Flying back to America

Hey guys,

I'm in the process of arranging flights for me to fly back to America, from New Zealand this June.

While I've always been happy with the service that Expedia provides, I am curious if anyone here can recommend a better site. (There's always so much new stuff online, it's hard to keep track!)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark

I've used Travelocity and Orbitz numerous times without any problems. Recently, newer sites such as kayak.com have popped up. I haven't tried that one yet. And don't be afraid to check out the individual airline websites as well. I've flown plenty of times where those fares are cheaper than the fares on a "travel" website.

I've used Travelocity and Orbitz numerous times without any problems. Recently, newer sites such as kayak.com have popped up. I haven't tried that one yet. And don't be afraid to check out the individual airline websites as well. I've flown plenty of times where those fares are cheaper than the fares on a "travel" website.

I agree with going to the airline websites. I've actually played around with inbound one airline and outbound on another for less.

What, no Air Tahiti this time? :devil:

I've never used priceline personally (though I did work there) and thought that was the best deal if you were willing to fly at crazy hours.

Letting them pick the flight times always kind of freaked me out. I'd rather pay a little more and have control over when I fly and through what airports.

Thanks for that, guys!

Lots good websites. (although some are just for flights within the US)

KD... Ait Tahiti Nui is still certainly a possibility. Best airline I've ever flown.

The best deal I can find right now actually has me first flying to Australia before turning around and heading to America. yech.