Dear God Another Vick Rumor Has Him Possibly Coming To Buffalo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787

I really like the QB's we have, but I can't help but wonder what kind of crazy plays Gailey could design allowing Vick to run with the ball.

I know he's done some horrible things in the past and I completely understand how some folks feel, but Michael Vick could very well be one of the most gifted athletes that ever stepped onto a football field,

and he's available.

Really...When Vick beat Favre in Lambeau he was getting old? hehehehe...that's funny...he was a game away from the SB this past season...something tells me he still "got it" heheheh

Trent Dilfer is tha man though...hehehehehehehhehehehehehhehhe...

Vick needs to get to Buffalo and do what Kordell Steward wasn't good enough to do...run Chan Gailey's offense all the way to the SB...

I find sprinkling in humor makes the post more enjoyable. When others don't get the humor I find it even more enjoyable.

For the record though, I do think Dilfer was the perfect QB for that team and had they kept him instead of casting him off for Elvis Grbac (WTF?) they would have made it back to the big game.

Vick jersey will sell off the shelves once he starts. He will do the things that our other choices will never be able to do n their dreams . Do you think Kordell Stewart was a better passer than Vick or better Passer. No he isnt but he was still feared. That is what Chan Gailey wants in a QB. He wants a QB that will put the fear in the Defenses. How do you think Opposing Defenses' is going to Rush us with Vick back there compared to any of your choices ? . They dont want to be Vicks highlight reel meaning they will be passive compared to any one you think should go back there.

Time machines don't exist. So nobody is going to get that Mike Vick again.

here another FACT: Rob Johnson went to TB as a back up and won a superbowl (even tho he didnt play LOL)

Johnson didn't play in the SB but he played some meaningful games during the season for Tampa when Brad Johnson was injured.

People always seem to forget that. Particularly the Flutie flakes. B-)

FACT: Vick looks like a washed-up, third string quarterback, at best.

OPEN your eyes.

:)

I really like the QB's we have, but I can't help but wonder what kind of crazy plays Gailey could design allowing Vick to run with the ball.

I know he's done some horrible things in the past and I completely understand how some folks feel, but Michael Vick could very well have been one of the most gifted athletes that ever stepped onto a football field,

and he's available.

Fixed! :thumbsup:

Link

Michael admitted that he wasted his talent while playing for the Falcons, saying that he didn’t work hard enough on the field or off it.

Slacker, liar, sociopath and someone who's idea of fun is to electrocute and beat dogs to death. No thanks.

Quick question:

DOES ANYBODY ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT TYPE OF OFFENSE CHAN GAILEY IS IMPLEMENTING???

Answer: NO

Everyone is assuming its going to be some sort of spread hybrid run option college offense, but thats not necessarily the case, and If chan wants to put his Stamp on this team, like many 1st yr head coaches do (mike smith--matt ryan, harbaugh--flacco, ryan--sanchez, schwartz--stafford) he will take the QB-Clausen, if available, they've been scouting and evaluting him to death this whole time. if he's there at 9, clausen is the new QB for the Buffalo Bills

Hope you're right about that. I don't want that POS dog killer on the Bills.

Give it up already...

I am sure you have NEVER made a mistake in your life.

I am also sure that you have no idea what its like to grow up in the slums where dog-fighting is part of their culture.

He has apologized and has paid his debt to society. If Ray Lewis and Donte Stallworth are worthy of second chances, then by all means, so is Mike Vick. Bottom line is, he is a football player, who fits our offense perfectly...and he is better than the options we have on the depth chart right now...by a long shot!

You people frown upon Mike Vick...yet you are still fans of O.J. Simpson?! :lol:

Typical Western New Yorkers! :unsure:

Does this player exist and is he available?

yes he does exist, available, well he was, mcnabb has been a consistent winner, so has manning, brady, rivers (so far), favre, all consistent winners, yr in and yr out. At the very least they have been able to posts back to back winning seasons, hell even eli, flacco, ryan, culpepper, hasselback, rapelisburger, palmer, pennington have been able to do that much, yet the human highlight reel known as Mike Vick was NEVER able to do it.

point is vick is now on the typical downside of his career, and has never had the sustained success of any of the players listed above, so why bring him in?

My position is that we should DRAFT a franchise QB, this yr, that guy is clausen.

yes he does exist, available, well he was, mcnabb has been a consistent winner, so has manning, brady, rivers (so far), favre, all consistent winners, yr in and yr out. At the very least they have been able to posts back to back winning seasons, hell even eli, flacco, ryan, culpepper, hasselback, rapelisburger, palmer, pennington have been able to do that much, yet the human highlight reel known as Mike Vick was NEVER able to do it.

point is vick is now on the typical downside of his career, and has never had the sustained success of any of the players listed above, so why bring him in?

My position is that we should DRAFT a franchise QB, this yr, that guy is clausen.

His defense in ATL was only ranked in the upper half of the league once at 14th and he went 11-5 that year...the other years they ranked 22 and below...it wasn't Vick it was the crap defense they had...not to mention his best WR was a four thousand pound TE lol...please...there is no merrit to anything you are saying about Mike Vicktory...dude has skills all day long and can win just fine...give him a mediocre defense and he wins the division...imagine if they fielded a top ten defense where he'd have carried them...or us if we bring him in...

His defense in ATL was only ranked in the upper half of the league once at 14th and he went 11-5 that year...the other years they ranked 22 and below...it wasn't Vick it was the crap defense they had...not to mention his best WR was a four thousand pound TE lol...please...there is no merrit to anything you are saying about Mike Vicktory...dude has skills all day long and can win just fine...give him a mediocre defense and he wins the division...imagine if they fielded a top ten defense where he'd have carried them...or us if we bring him in...

was alge crumpler 4000lbs with the falcons, I could sworn he was a probowl TE back then.

Also, just to point out, the argument you are using for Vick having no defense, is the same argument used for Clausen not winning at ND.

Ok i was done with this argument because its getting redundant i like mike you dont blah blah blah...but some of the bullsh*t your saying is sooo stupid...you say mike never won a SB but you bring up donovan like he has. He went to 5 nfc championchip games and one super bowl BUT DIDNT WIN. I thought u wanted to win not just make it. Your gang of qbs like culpepper, hasselback, matt ryan (COME ONE WITH THAT bull ****), flacco, palmer (how many SB he been to) and all the rest of the BS qbs you said. Its real bullsh*t for real. And you want clasusen who hasnt won anything his whole life but you want A WINNER? Doggy sh*t like that is why you are a complete 100% as*hole a real hypocrite...

ok now im done...hopefully...

Ok i was done with this argument because its getting redundant i like mike you dont blah blah blah...but some of the bullsh*t your saying is sooo stupid...you say mike never won a SB but you bring up donovan like he has. He went to 5 nfc championchip games and one super bowl BUT DIDNT WIN. I thought u wanted to win not just make it. Your gang of qbs like culpepper, hasselback, matt ryan (COME ONE WITH THAT bull ****), flacco, palmer (how many SB he been to) and all the rest of the BS qbs you said. Its real bullsh*t for real. And you want clasusen who hasnt won anything his whole life but you want A WINNER? Doggy sh*t like that is why you are a complete 100% as*hole a real hypocrite...

ok now im done...hopefully...

that list was in reference to CONSISTENT winners, specifically QB's who have posted back to back winning seasons. you gotta keep up with the conversation dawg.

I said "excuse me if I want a consistent winner and not some flash in the pan player that cant get it done on a year to year basis"

and the response was "does this guy exist, and is he available" to which I responded what you quoted.

In that instance i wasnt talking about winning a SB, just winning from yr to yr consecutively, which, unlike vick, ALL those guys all been able to do, which was the point I was trying to make.

secondly, I want clausen because I dont think bringing in Vick who is on the downside, with diminished rushing ability (remember thats what he does best) is our best option for the future, so if he is not in the long term plan why bring him in, its not like he's TO and can do a 1 n done, thats not how qb's are handled. So since I believe we need a QB of the future, the only one I see immediately available potentially is Clausen.

also, I noticed you don't take any exception to the SB winning qb's I mentioned that have posted back to back winning seasons, so are you trying to pick a fight, or do you selectively read?

ok, now could you please stop with the derogatory terms and name calling, it's very immature and ignorant.

Give it up already...

I am sure you have NEVER made a mistake in your life.

I am also sure that you have no idea what its like to grow up in the slums where dog-fighting is part of their culture.

He has apologized and has paid his debt to society. If Ray Lewis and Donte Stallworth are worthy of second chances, then by all means, so is Mike Vick. Bottom line is, he is a football player, who fits our offense perfectly...and he is better than the options we have on the depth chart right now...by a long shot!

You people frown upon Mike Vick...yet you are still fans of O.J. Simpson?! :lol:

Typical Western New Yorkers! :unsure:

Besides a certain poster who makes personal attacks left and right to defend his criminal idol, posts like this are proof of what kind of people defend that scumbag....dishonest.

Mistake? 6 years of vicious crimes is not a mistake...it's a sign of a sociopath

Culture? any culture that supports crime has severe issues....but can't be used as an excuse. There are some inner city neighborhoods around the country where the way to deal with arguments is to kill the person you're arguing with...wanna defend that, too? :lol:

Apologized as part of a prepared statement he didn't write...when he talks without prompting, he claims he was the victim...not the dogs he tortured and slaughtered, not the children whose pets he stole to kill, but himself. "It's unfortunate this happened to me" is a sentence he's said multiple times when the only thing that happened to him was he got caught committing vicious crimes.

Fits our offense? Gailey has said repeatedly he doesn't come in with a set offensive style...he molds the offense around our players...but don't confuse yourself with the facts.

fans of OJ Simpson? I can't believe anyone is really stupid enough to think that WNYers are still fans of the guy...but then again, defending Vick doesn't require much upstairs, either.

Bottom line....anyone convicted of a felony has no place in the NFL making millions playing a game and anyone defending convicted felons' privilege to do so has issues to say the least.

The other day, my girlfriend and I were driving in western Pennsylvania and got stuck behind this Amish buggy and the horse must have Mike Vicked seven times in five minutes, it was one big blob of Mike Vick after another falling out that horse's ass.