Pike will be a stud

He will be stud in my opinion. Hope we can grab Buluga in first then Cam Thomas in 2nd then take Pike in the third. Wish we could wait untill the 4th to grab him but no way he will be there IMO. Thoughts??

Pike is going to fall a lot further than the 3rd round. He has been passed by guys like Jarrett Brown, John Skelton, and Johnathan Crompton. I could also see Jevan Snead being picked up before him because he has more raw potential than Pike. Pike has prototypical size but doesn't have great arm strength, and his ball does not come out tight on his release as it tends to wobble. He would best fit in a West Coast system in my opinion

Pike is going to fall a lot further than the 3rd round. He has been passed by guys like Jarrett Brown, John Skelton, and Johnathan Crompton. I could also see Jevan Snead being picked up before him because he has more raw potential than Pike. Pike has prototypical size but doesn't have great arm strength, and his ball does not come out tight on his release as it tends to wobble. He would best fit in a West Coast system in my opinion

injury prone to boot. I like him better than Snead though. Snead lacks confidence, decision making and accuracy. All no-no's.

I think Pike is a fourth round pick...but with these mid to late round projects each team is seemingly favoring different project QB's...personally I love Pike...dude does NOT lack arm strength...instead of reading what people are saying about him, really check out his game film...his spirals are tight...he can move...and his reads are amazing...I like all of his physical attributes and his attitude as well...the only thing that is scary is he has been injured and considering Buffalo's track record, that's a horrible mix...

Pike needs to discover the world of roids. What a stick. Being built like a stick has led to broken arms and numerous injuries with him. Built like a twig will not get it in the nfl. Also Trent Edwards looks like Hulk Hogan standing next to him and look how he has held up.

I think Pike is a fourth round pick...but with these mid to late round projects each team is seemingly favoring different project QB's...personally I love Pike...dude does NOT lack arm strength...instead of reading what people are saying about him, really check out his game film...his spirals are tight...he can move...and his reads are amazing...I like all of his physical attributes and his attitude as well...the only thing that is scary is he has been injured and considering Buffalo's track record, that's a horrible mix...

I have seen Pike play before a couple of times. The big game against I believe Pitt that was on TV ...it was against one of the upper echelon Big East teams where it might have been their last game to go undefeated and while his stats were impressive in the game his ball did flutter a ton.