Okay, it can't be THAT hard to be an NFL analyst. (Proof)

Look, I don't know just who in the hell this Charles Davis is, and, I do apologize if this was already posted, but I gotta get this off my chest.

Charles Davis is a straight up, bona-fide, JACKASS! I mean, how big of an idiot, would you have to be, to say that a team which has Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch (say what you will about him), will draft C.J. Spiller with their first pick?! You know, we all like to crack on Mort, but this guy makes him look like Vince Lombardi.

Hey Jackass, WE NEED A FREAKING QUARTERBACK AND AN OFFENSIVE TACKLE! Exactly how did this guy become an analyst on NFL Network?! I mean, is this guy an ex-ballplayer? 3rd or 4th string? Waterboy? Jock-strap cleaner? Or, did he just fall ass-backwards into this job with an Oxford education? I mean, he does seem like he is intelligent, but an NFL draft "gu-ru"? Come on NFL, come on "shield", come on son!...CHILD, PLEASE!

Does this guy understand what would happen if Goodell walks up to that podium holding that card in his hand with the Bills on the clock, flickering on the bottom of your screen "Buffalo Bills current selection"....With the 9th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Toronto...ERRRRR...Buffalo Bills select....RUNNING BACK C.J. SPILLER, UNIVERSITY OF CLEMSON"......UH OH!

Now, I don't want to even dignify this guys "expertise" with any kind of analogy, but lets humor him....

BUFFALO WILL NOT BE A PLEASANT PLACE TO BE!

Look, I don't know just who in the hell this Charles Davis is, and, I do apologize if this was already posted, but I gotta get this off my chest.

Charles Davis is a straight up, bona-fide, JACKASS! I mean, how big of an idiot, would you have to be, to say that a team which has Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch (say what you will about him), will draft C.J. Spiller with their first pick?! You know, we all like to crack on Mort, but this guy makes him look like Vince Lombardi.

Hey Jackass, WE NEED A FREAKING QUARTERBACK AND AN OFFENSIVE TACKLE! Exactly how did this guy become an analyst on NFL Network?! I mean, is this guy an ex-ballplayer? 3rd or 4th string? Waterboy? Jock-strap cleaner? Or, did he just fall ass-backwards into this job with an Oxford education? I mean, he does seem like he is intelligent, but an NFL draft "gu-ru"? Come on NFL, come on "shield", come on son!...CHILD, PLEASE!

Does this guy understand what would happen if Goodell walks up to that podium holding that card in his hand with the Bills on the clock, flickering on the bottom of your screen "Buffalo Bills current selection"....With the 9th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Toronto...ERRRRR...Buffalo Bills select....RUNNING BACK C.J. SPILLER, UNIVERSITY OF CLEMSON"......UH OH!

Now, I don't want to even dignify this guys "expertise" with any kind of analogy, but lets humor him....

BUFFALO WILL NOT BE A PLEASANT PLACE TO BE!

not thats its a big deal but its Clemson University, not University of Clemson

I've heard Valium is a wonder drug.

I presume you're talking about this Charles Davis, the former All-SEC defensive back at Tennessee.

http://www.staatalent.com/Headlines/09/09/21davis.php

(September 21, 2009) It’s Monday, so this must be … Los Angeles?

Charles Davis was in Atlanta Sunday and this morning he’s on the West Coast.

“I’m happy that someone wants to keep me busy,” the New Paltz native remarked.

Criss-crossing the country is nothing new for Davis, a broadcaster for Fox and the NFL Network.

Davis, a veteran college football analyst who worked the last three BCS championship games for the Fox Network, has now added the NFL to his impressive resume.

I thought this topic had already been beaten to death a couple of weeks ago when Davis's mock draft came out.. To be honest it wouldn't surprise me one bit if we took Spiller.. nor would it upset me. Sure we need OL and a QB.. but Spiller is a play maker that can score any time he touches the ball. Personally I would rather have one of the top LT's..

I've heard Valium is a wonder drug.I presume you're talking about this Charles Davis, the former All-SEC defensive back at Tennessee.

http://www.staatalent.com/Headlines/09/09/21davis.php

Wwwwhat exactly are you getting at...? Yes, I know who he is, I just said he is on NFL network talking about a team drafting a RB with the first pick, when they have two formitable backs already. Don't try to justify it. 99 % of you on this board just like to disagree with people just to disagree and basically say nothing in response to any post or take.

It doesn't make any sense and you know that, and Charles Davis knows that. Somebody has to be bold with their mock drafts and the NFL picked him. It makes ZERO sense and you know that and the other 40 douchebags that wrote on this post know that. If you want to talk about football, talk about football. If you want to talk junk to guys, go to Philly, or NYC, or SoCal where guys like you get off on talking smack about, well, nothing.

AAAAAnd yet again, you all know more about football than I do...What an ass-am-I.........sorry......

Wwwwhat exactly are you getting at...? Yes, I know who he is, I just said he is on NFL network talking about a team drafting a RB with the first pick, when they have two formitable backs already. Don't try to justify it. 99 % of you on this board just like to disagree with people just to disagree and basically say nothing in response to any post or take.

It doesn't make any sense and you know that, and Charles Davis knows that. Somebody has to be bold with their mock drafts and the NFL picked him. It makes ZERO sense and you know that and the other 40 douchebags that wrote on this post know that. If you want to talk about football, talk about football. If you want to talk junk to guys, go to Philly, or NYC, or SoCal where guys like you get off on talking smack about, well, nothing.

AAAAAnd yet again, you all know more about football than I do...What an ass-am-I.........sorry......

So everyone that replied is a douch bag? Why do you even bother posting then?

He's a reject...all sec back or not...he don't know what he's talking about...CJ Spiller is NOT a valuable pick for us...but that's why I think it's possible...if not Spiller...I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills reach for this guy

he's not making waves...but I could see the Bills drafting him to fill multiple needs that we don't really have

• 3 weeks later...
The Spiller pick didn't suprise me either. He's an SEC guy, and our staff is pretty familiar with the SEC guys. He's a playmaker, and was pretty highly rated, so I'm happy with the pick.

Ummmm Spiller played for Clemson, which is in the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) not the SEC.