Buyer's remorse?

Also of note-- not really buyers remorse -- shanny and bruce allen never signed off on haynesworth. its the cycle you get into switching coaches and schemes.

see buffalo switching to the 3-4 and the chance of schobel not fitting -- wouldnt be buyers remorse, just a poor fit in the new system.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

Looks like the remainder is very affordable: 3 years, $16 million, $9 million guaranteed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...very-tradeable/

With the Redskins wanting to trade him and plenty of teams interested, he could be had for a reasonable price. Depending on who, if anyone, ultimately gets him, it could shake up the draft. Especially if Detroit gets him. Suh and McCoy could lose some money.

We think the Lions have something going.

From one of our analysts:

"A fourth source has confirmed reports that Haynesworth is desperate to play in Detroit and get out of Washington. This source also says that the Detroit Lions have talked to the Redskins about a possible deal. (possibly contradicting Schefter but wouldn't confirm WHEN the conversation took place other than "recent")

The source was very intent on what I could say and how I could describe him, but between you and me, if anyone knows what is going on...outside of Haynesworth and the GMs, it'd be this guy. "

This would throw most mocks into a tailspin, which is why our guys are watching it closely.

tennesee titans defense with Haynesworth Top 5.

tennesee titans defense WITHOUT Haynesworth....bottom 10.

coincidence ??

No, it was not a coincidence that he had his best year as a pro during a contract year.

I was totally against signing him last year and remain totally against trading for him this year.

Bad teammate, uncoachable...inconsistent effort...no thanks.

Snyder sort of reminds me of your typical 8 year old child, he see's a new shiny toy, obsesses about it until it's his, then after a little while he realizes that it's just another toy until he see's another new toy that he has to have.