Article in Buff News Annoyed Me

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about blacks being more likely to benefit from entitlement programs.

Step 1) Ask yourself: Why is that?

Step 2) Answer that question and again ask yourself: Why is that?

Keep repeating that process until you've figured out why people do what they do.

If your final answer at the end is, "Because they're black"

A) You're really not done asking why yet

&

B) You're a moron

One of my best friends died of AIDS 10 years ago. Newsflash: His diagnosis didn't land him in any "entitlement programs."

Get the !@#$ off my planet.

And he wasn't black. QED.

And I don't think WisconsinBillzFan is even on our planet.

I really doubt you're going to undo six generations of inbreeding and long family traditions of hate towards all races not white.

If by "undo six generations of inbreeding and long family traditions of hate towards all races not white" you mean "run him in circles until his pointy little head explodes", then I certainly hope so.

I'm saying that pregnant teens, AIDS patients, and the unemployed all benefite more from entitlement programs. And blacks are more likely to be pregnant teens, AIDS patients, and unemployed.

So they benefit more from entitlement programs because they're black? Or because they're pregnant unemployed AIDS patients?

So they benefit more from entitlement programs because they're black? Or because they're pregnant unemployed AIDS patients?

If you took 10 pregnant teenagers approximately 7 would be black and they'd be collecting entitlement programs therefore blacks benefit disproportionately from entitlement programs.

If by "undo six generations of inbreeding and long family traditions of hate towards all races not white" you mean "run him in circles until his pointy little head explodes", then I certainly hope so.

Ok Good. I was just making sure your heart was in the right place.

If you took 10 pregnant teenagers approximately 7 would be black and they'd be collecting entitlement programs therefore blacks benefit disproportionately from entitlement programs.

You lost me at "approximately 7". Is that six and a quadruple amputee? If you take ten more, does the error regress to 3.5 blacks? :rolleyes: