Article in Buff News Annoyed Me

Doubt it.

That's okay. Given your questionable definition of "serious discussion" (involving as it does pregnant unemployed AIDS patients on the government dole because they're black), I'm not too concerned with your doubt.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's okay. Given your questionable definition of "serious discussion" (involving as it does pregnant unemployed AIDS patients on the government dole because they're black), I'm not too concerned with your doubt.

If a white pregnant teen, AIDS patient, or unemployed white person was the example they'd be collecting entitlement benefits as well. I'm just saying that blacks are greatly disproportionate in these categories.

If a white pregnant teen, AIDS patient, or unemployed white person was the example they'd be collecting entitlement benefits as well. I'm just saying that blacks are greatly disproportionate in these categories.

So you're not actually bitching about entitlement programs, but the scandalous rates of HIV infection, unemployment, and teen pregnancy in the black community?

Ok Good. I was just making sure your heart was in the right place.

You know, I'm starting to understand why my cats find it so entertaining when they bat a ball of paper around on the floor.

I'm not saying I'd want to do it every day...but it is diverting. :rolleyes:

No, someone else brought up blacks refusing to join the Tea Party.

How obvious is it that this guy is a troll?

Who comes to a Buffalo Bills message board, and in your first 20 post or so are nose deep on the politics board? This is ridiculous, can we just IP check the guy, ban him and move on. I know DC Tom is highly entertained, but its reaching conclusive status that this is not a genuine person.

No, someone else brought up blacks refusing to join the Tea Party.

Actually, they brought up the Tea Party excluding blacks. And you brought up teen pregnancy and HIV infection as a racial issue to prove blacks are a leech on society...

Which is a complete mischaracterization of the discussion.

Which part's wrong? That you didn't bring up HIV and teen pregnancy as racial issues, or that you didn't suggest that blacks are supported by wasteful government spending?

Which part's wrong? That you didn't bring up HIV and teen pregnancy as racial issues, or that you didn't suggest that blacks are supported by wasteful government spending?

I said that blacks are disproportionately represented in demographic groups that disproportionately benefit from entitlement programs.

I said that blacks are disproportionately represented in demographic groups that disproportionately benefit from entitlement programs.

No you didn't. You said blacks disproportionately benefit from entitlement programs, then tried to use their disproportionate representation in demographic groups to prove it.

Slight difference to someone of your limited understanding, I'm sure...but to the rest of us, there's a whole "cause and effect" thing going on that you simply don't understand, when you reduce it to "those damn coons!" like you do.

No you didn't. You said blacks disproportionately benefit from entitlement programs, then tried to use their disproportionate representation in demographic groups to prove it.

Slight difference to someone of your limited understanding, I'm sure...but to the rest of us, there's a whole "cause and effect" thing going on that you simply don't understand, when you reduce it to "those damn coons!" like you do.

What about this.

http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/leavers99/race-fig1.gif