One of the best games I saw at the Ralph

seq004

Great game!

You know its good when someone mentions "The jags game" and I knew exactly what game it refers to. I remember watching it, where I was, what I did when Flutie scored. All measures of a classic.

Funny...someone mentions the "Jags game" and I remember a certain over-hyped and over-payed brain-dead former OSU CB not knocking down a pass to end the game.

:thumbsup:

One aspect of this game that still sticks out his the heart Thurman Thomas STILL played with in this game. I went with my cousin Joe and we had a blast! Good times. Jags game

Without watching the video ... I assume this is the game where Flutie runs in the winner at the end of the game? TT was still awesome at this point ... and Flutie botched the simple handoff at the end so that HE could be the hero. While a fun game, and was great to watch ... it started me down the road to not liking Flutie. It was always about HIM ... not the Bills.

Without watching the video ... I assume this is the game where Flutie runs in the winner at the end of the game? TT was still awesome at this point ... and Flutie botched the simple handoff at the end so that HE could be the hero. While a fun game, and was great to watch ... it started me down the road to not liking Flutie. It was always about HIM ... not the Bills.

Whether Flutie was liked or disliked it doesn't look like he botched the play. It looks like it was supposed to go to Thurman but for whatever reason it didn't, however and this is JMO from where I saw the LB's come in on that play if it in fact would have been handed off to Thurman we would have lost the game but what a great player Thurman still was.

Whether Flutie was liked or disliked it doesn't look like he botched the play. It looks like it was supposed to go to Thurman but for whatever reason it didn't, however and this is JMO from where I saw the LB's come in on that play if it in fact would have been handed off to Thurman we would have lost the game but what a great player Thurman still was.

Didn't Thurman say in the post game that he botched the play? He was supposed to go one way and ended up going the other?

Why don't you just watch the video, that way you will know what you are talking about?

Look,

I'm not going to sit through a 10 minute Youtubio just to see who the damn DC was. You mind letting us in?

Has is been almost 12 years? Jeezus. I believe that's the VHS tape copy that I sent to Lori. 12 years ago...really!?

This whole past decade has been one big sorry big blur of indigo blue.

:thumbsup:

Why don't you just watch the video, that way you will know what you are talking about?

I don't need to watch the video to remember that play ... TT didn't throw Flutie under the bus, but let's ask who more likely botched the play:

1. the longtime Bill, running a play he'd been running for nearly a decade?

2. the shortime Bill, who showed everywhere he has ever been that it has to be all about him? There was a reason he was the CFL MVP 5 times, on THREE different teams. Twice his last season with a team was an MVP year. Hmmm ...

Look,

I'm not going to sit through a 10 minute Youtubio just to see who the damn DC was. You mind letting us in?

Has is been almost 12 years? Jeezus. I believe that's the VHS tape copy that I sent to Lori. 12 years ago...really!?

This whole past decade has been one big sorry big blur of indigo blue.

Tricky Dicky..............

Maybe not the best played game, but I was at "Rich Stadium" when Buffalo beat Miami for the first time in 20 games. The fans went nuts and the goal posts came down (I was at the stadium every time they came down but had not part in that). That is something I will never forget.

coughlin was pissed! Jags D seemed bigger than the 2009 Bills D! I wonder where Dicky got the idea for midgets on Defense?

I will always like Coughlin for two huge reasons.

First, he ran Jimmy Johnson out of the NFL.

Second, he blew up the Death Star that was the Patriots Dynasty.