Ok time to give out those game balls..

njsue

first to willis

second to evans

3rd to bobby april

For as much as you love bledsoe, he's just awful. He got good yardage numbers today and ran that awesome fake QB sneak, but 3 INTs are inexcusible. Maybe he'd get a gameball if he played lights out and threw 3 TD passes, but he didn't, therefore, he played a game not to lose and doesn't deserve a gameball.

Bledsoe gets one of them. He may have thrown three INTs today, but otherwise he was nearly perfect and was largely the reason McGahee had his four TDs.

Speaking of McGahee, he gets another one. Four TD runs is a hell of an accomplishment. I hope the Bills can upgrade the interior of the OL this offseason. I'd love to see what this guy could do behind an OL that could create a few running lanes in the middle of the D.

Finally, Lee Evans gets a game ball. Once again, he proved that when the Bills give him opportunities with the ball, good things happen. Note to Drew: throw him the damn ball!

My first one goes to drew bledsoe for spreading out the balls.(minus the Int's)

My second goes to the bills defense.

My Third is going to WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

136399[/snapback]

Holy Crap. I figured it out. You are Drew's agent, aren't you?

You fooled me this whole time.

yeah, yeah, yeah "enjoy the win". But if you give a game ball to Drew before Willis, you really need your head checked. QUICK.

Willis, first and foremost! But the line deserves some credit.

The D cuz they dominated 2 straight weeks 2 playoff bound teams (even if the NFC totally sucks this year). Particularly TKO cuz he tipped 3 balls today and the D-line for not allowing Alexander to do anything! Wow.

An honorary mention does go to the Seattle WR's who didn't bother to show up today. I hope their fans don't crap on Hasselbeck like we do here. He tried his best but was not helped at all.