Survivor: Heroes v. Villains

ajzepp

Russell's done too much damage. He's going home soon unless he and/or Jeri can win immunity. As it's obvious Rupert/Sandra don't like him and now that he's send Parv's right hand woman home she might be gunning for him. I think Russell's in trouble as there aren't many weak minded people left which is the type of player he needs to survive. I think as things stand now I could see Colby, Rupert and Sandra being a final three and prefer Colby win it but it could be Sandra. As she knows how to read people and at the same time take no big hits toward herself. Colby on the other hand has flown under the radar all season but he's also shown when he has to win a challenge he can do it. All I know is I hope Rupert and/or Jeri don't win as both of them have ridden the coat tails of everyone else left.

Russell is always thinking two to three moves ahead with every action he takes. He knows his days would be numbered in an all woman "villian" alliance. He was able to knock out Parv's right hand, at the same time alligning himslef with Colby and Rupert if needed.

Honestly, the one thing that REALLY is starting to bother me this season is the immunity challenges. If they do ONE MORE CHALLENGE which is an endurance challenge that requires the survivors to stand on some type of small platform or edge I'll scream. It is an automatic win for the ladies simply because they are much lighter and not putiing as much pressure down on the joints & muscles in the feet.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, Russell makes for great TV, love watching him, but he doesn't have a prayer of winning. Look at the current jury, I can't see him getting a single vote at a final tribal.

Again, Russell makes for great TV, love watching him, but he doesn't have a prayer of winning. Look at the current jury, I can't see him getting a single vote at a final tribal.

I agree. He's the best at getting to the final but loses in the court of popularity. Too bad. By far he puts the most into the game. He just has no sense of diplomacy or tact. That hurts him in the end.

Russel is going to align with Rupert and Colby. What choice do they have? He will work on Jerri because I don't really think she is that tight with any of the girls. Russels argument with Rupert will actually end up serving him well as the girls will not expect an alliance between the two. I agree, Russ is in a bit of a spot, but I think he will work his way out of it. Parvity got cut down when her buddy got voted out. She is not as strong now

Russell *is* going to align with the Cowboy and Ogre. Take it to the bank. I called i thalfway thru the episode he was going to pull the ol' switcheroo on his alliance. Perfectly timed, IMO.

Russell *is* going to align with the Cowboy and Ogre. Take it to the bank. I called i thalfway thru the episode he was going to pull the ol' switcheroo on his alliance. Perfectly timed, IMO.
I think they did show the next true power alliance in the preview. :nana::thumbsup:

Just two more shows, can't wait to see how this plays out.

The only way the men have a chance in hell is to align and pull the other man in...Gerri.

Gee, I think there is something really hot about her. She's nice imho. And shes not as obnoxious as the other women in the show

One of the absolute hottest women ever to be on the show was the one Jeff ended up marrying. I can't remember her name, but WOW.

I always thought Stephanie (LaGrossa?) was hot, and she's a Philly girl....but not sure anyone else felt similarly lol

It was Julie Berry. He only dated her from what I've found online.

Pictures

Wow, I thought he locked her in....I suppose a guy in his position needs to keep his options open, though. But she's awesome!

no way this happens. Russel can't bring either hero to the jury and he knows it.

Gee, I think there is something really hot about her. She's nice imho. And shes not as obnoxious as the other women in the show

It drives my wife nuts, but I think Jerri is hot. Maybe it's the cowgirl hat...

no way this happens. Russel can't bring either hero to the jury and he knows it.

It doesnt really matter now does it? Unless the jury can see the game for what it is, a game. And they put aside their feelings toward Russell. He will never win.

Russell has painted himself into a corner. Unless he wins immunity he's the next to go. Mark it down.
If it was me this close to the end, he'd be the last person I'd want to get rid of, cause I don't have to worry about him getting any votes at final tribal. Then again, with idiots like Rupert involved, anything can happen.

If it was me this close to the end, he'd be the last person I'd want to get rid of, cause I don't have to worry about him getting any votes at final tribal. Then again, with idiots like Rupert involved, anything can happen.

Yeah that definitely would be the smart play, but I really think he's gotten to the point where people just want him gone.

If he does make the finals I really hope that this jury actually looks at how the game was played instead of giving into their hurt feelings over being outmaneuvered.