Who Would You Choose ??

I was just wondering , given the choice who would be your starters this year at the saftey positions & who would be your backups ?? I think we have some great talent at that position, but was wondering who we as fans think would be the two that would be the toughest for the other teams to go against week in & week out plus give us more stout defensive unit as a whole ??

So who would it be you make the call :thumbsup: ??

Jarius Byrd , Donte Whitner , George Wilson & Brian Scott -- It's your call Bills fans !!

I guess I will be one of the minority here and go with Byrd at FS and a healthy Whitner at SS. I want to give Whitner one more chance in the new defensive scheme. If he doesn't get it done this year he's gone.

byrd at free and g. wilson at strong

bryan scott backing up at strong

donte backing up at free

+1 Byrd and Wilson need to be on the field more often than Donte or Scott. But Donte would be next on the field at string.

Thats why Donte can be expendable. He is not the worst but for the money you can get some dude in the 5th round that can learn behind Wilson, Byrd & Scott.

I was just wondering , given the choice who would be your starters this year at the saftey positions & who would be your backups ?? I think we have some great talent at that position, but was wondering who we as fans think would be the two that would be the toughest for the other teams to go against week in & week out plus give us more stout defensive unit as a whole ??

So who would it be you make the call :( ??

Jarius Byrd , Donte Whitner , George Wilson & Brian Scott -- It's your call Bills fans !!

Starters:

SS: Scott

FS: Byrd

Backups:

SS: Wilson

FS: Whitner

I guess I will be one of the minority here and go with Byrd at FS and a healthy Whitner at SS. I want to give Whitner one more chance in the new defensive scheme. If he doesn't get it done this year he's gone.

Wilson was one of our best dbs last season (IMO) & the improvement that he showed over the previous season was amazing. If we see continued improvement he'd better be on the field.

Remember, he's new to the position. Look at 08 & 09 games and you'll see that the difference in his play is marked. Better angles, better anticipation, better support last season. I can't overstate my respect for this guy.

Wilson was one of our best dbs last season (IMO) & the improvement that he showed over the previous season was amazing. If we see continued improvement he'd better be on the field.

Remember, he's new to the position. Look at 08 & 09 games and you'll see that the difference in his play is marked. Better angles, better anticipation, better support last season. I can't overstate my respect for this guy.

Wilson is a Free Safety. You want to bump Byrd?

I don't think all 4 will be gone. It will be interesting to see if Okung, buluga and t williams are gone.

Will they reach for Davis or dan williams or stay true to their board whoever it is .

In that case trading down makes the most sense but why would anyone want to trade up ?