Chris Kelsay released

Heard about this late last night that Chris Kelsay was about to be released from his contract, but now I've been told that the Bills already have his replacement in Alex Brown from the Bears. Buffalo sent their 5th rounder this year and a conditional pick in the 2011 draft to Chicago to help them dump some salary. Rotoworld has the first proof of this trade so here is your link just so no one calls me a liar

Buffalo Bills : Rotoworld.com - Buffalo Bills News from Rotoworld

OMG so funny!

Moron.

Heard about this late last night that Chris Kelsay was about to be released from his contract, but now I've been told that the Bills already have his replacement in Alex Brown from the Bears. Buffalo sent their 5th rounder this year and a conditional pick in the 2011 draft to Chicago to help them dump some salary. Rotoworld has the first proof of this trade so here is your link just so no one calls me a liar

:ph34r: I appreciate the humor though