well, this beck guy

I'm a big Glenn Beck fan because he "gets it"-are you familiar with his 9 principles and 12 values? I bet everyone who isnt a braindead liberal agrees with them.

The Nine Principles

1. America is good.

2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.

4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

12 Values

* Honesty

* Reverence

* Hope

* Thrift

* Humility

* Charity

* Sincerity

* Moderation

* Hard Work

* Courage

* Personal Responsibility

* Gratitude

You are so full of ****. :lol:

I'm a big Glenn Beck fan because he "gets it"-are you familiar with his 9 principles and 12 values? I bet everyone who isnt a braindead liberal agrees with them.

The Nine Principles

1. America is good.

2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.

4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

12 Values

* Honesty

* Reverence

* Hope

* Thrift

* Humility

* Charity

* Sincerity

* Moderation

* Hard Work

* Courage

* Personal Responsibility

* Gratitude

Love the checklist. Do not buy into your belief that Beck believes in those items.

Love the checklist. Do not buy into your belief that Beck believes in those items.
Beck just wants people to buy into his next book or tickets for his next speaking engagement
Tis true. Just another talking head.

Ok...and I am asking an honest question here: The implication is that Glenn Beck is a phony. So, if that's the case, how does a non-phony behave? If there was a hypothetical Benn Gleck, what would he do differently from Glenn Beck that would make him not a phony?

Keep in mind, I am limiting this question to what is meant and said here. It is what it is. I don't want to hear nonsense about how I am a big fan of a guy, in Beck, that I couldn't care less about one way or the other. The limit of my interest lies in my question alone.

So, if there was a Benn Gleck, who was a proponent of the above stated values, etc., what would he be doing/saying differently than Glenn Beck? (and, for crayonz, no, I am not doing anything that makes anyone a testee, or a teste. Speaking of that: perhaps wawrow is interested in this kind of testing?)

Ok...and I am asking an honest question here: The implication is that Glenn Beck is a phony. So, if that's the case, how does a non-phony behave? If there was a hypothetical Benn Gleck, what would he do differently from Glenn Beck that would make him not a phony?

Keep in mind, I am limiting this question to what is meant and said here. It is what it is. I don't want to hear nonsense about how I am a big fan of a guy, in Beck, that I couldn't care less about one way or the other. The limit of my interest lies in my question alone.

So, if there was a Benn Gleck, who was a proponent of the above stated values, etc., what would he be doing/saying differently than Glenn Beck? (and, for crayonz, no, I am not doing anything that makes anyone a testee, or a teste. Speaking of that: perhaps wawrow is interested in this kind of testing?)

I never said or implied that Beck was a phony. I suspect he really does believe in his message.

But I also suspect that is not his primary goal. Go to his website, here I'll even post a link

Hey guys, I have a message and everyone should hear it. But I won't tell it all to you. Only Insiders who pay $4 a month for more can hear more of the message and Extreme Insiders can pay $6 a month to hear it all