Update

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes and no, can't you just say what you mean?

There are many reasons for Terrell Owens' miserable season in Buffalo. His agent, Drew Rosenhaus, is happy to give them to you.

"It's incredibly frustrating and I think you can basically pin it to three things," Rosenhaus told Joe Rose on WQAM this week. "Number one, coaching. Number two, quarterback play. Trent Edwards has been a disappointment this year, then he got injured and they brought in a backup quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick. Neither guy has played well."

One Link

LOL...wasnt this thread supposed to be for Nevergiveup to post updates? Well its already on page 4 yet he has only posted 3 times in it...its just getting filled with gibberish. Seems we have a bounty of threads to post most of this gibberish, so maybe we should leave this one for direct questions to NGU and his responses...

ok, but saying that TO threw Trent Edwards, or any Bills players, under the bus, when it was his agent named Drew Rosenhaus, who's known for saying just about anything to get his clients a contract, is being disingenuous. I'd like to see quotes where the man himself said anything close to that.

IMO, TO didn't bring his best game to the Bills last season, but he was a model citizen, at least for TO...

I'm looking at this from an available players point of view, and taking McNabb with a 2nd this year would mean having to really stick to our needs for the other picks--LT, NT, DE, WR, OLB, ILB, RT.

The draft is deeper at WR and OLB, so I'll take the LT and DT early and the other positions next:

1 9 Buffalo Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa

2 ---------Trade For McNabb-----------------------------------------------------------

3 72 Buffalo Cam Thomas DT34 North Carolina

4 107 Buffalo Mike Neal DE34 Purdue

5 140 Buffalo Lindsey Witten OLB34 Connecticut

6 178 Buffalo Blair White WRF Michigan State

6 192 Buffalo Clifton Geathers DE34 South Carolina

7 209 Buffalo Kion Wilson ILB South Florida

7 216 Buffalo Tony Washington OT Abilene Christian

I love the Blair White pick at 178. The guy is really under rated. Very good vertical leap and descent speed. Hope he decides to play ball vs starting Dental School. The kid is super smart.

Thanks, friend. Whether Trent is the starter or not on opening day, is there a good chance of at least bringing in a new QB to compete with the other 3?

Gailey and Nix have both publicly stated that a 4th QB will be brought in to compete. They just don't know if it will be a FA, draft pick, or through a trade. I'm guessing that it will be a draft pick, most likely being Colt McCoy or Tim Tebow in the 2nd.