Trade Trade Trade

Oh please the whole dog thing again???...they bankrupted the dude and took everything from him for a couple dogs that were trained to fight...woooooo...he was attacked harder for this dog incident than any cop that shot a kid in the ghetto wasn't he?...he has paid more in "fines" than any other murderer in history...just shows we value the life of a dog more than a person...was a crappy thing to do?...of course...poor puppies...but c'mon at the end of the day they were still just dogs...and to be ridiculed more harshly than someone who murders another human being is just an example of just how azz backwards our society has really become...

Meanwhile you jaggoffs smashing Vick are quick to say draft the chester Tony Washington that nailed his sister...please...I know you like dogs more than black women...but at least try to cover it up...

If you saw his sister you'd want to nail her too.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to trade for Mike Vick....Chan Gailey made a crappy untalented scrambler look good a few times in his coaching career...can you imagine Mike Vick with Gailey???...we'd be the number 1 rushing offense easily...probably have 3 1000 yard backs :0)...Vick can throw alright to...not the best by any stretch of the imagination, but arm strength is CERTAINLY not a problem...running as much as Buffalo would with that style offense...all he would need to do is honk the ball down field once in a while to Evans... alla Losman...it would be a perfect match...Vick has way more skill than Kordell...and we could get him WAY cheaper than D Mac pick wise I'm sure...Plus Vick is much more humble than he once was and only wants to go to a team that he can have a shot to actually be a starting QB...put him in the mix here and I think it's perfect...not to mention he has 6-8 years left instead of 4 like Donovan or less like Hasselbeck or any other old timers that I've seen posts on here beggin the Bills to bring in...

Vick is a has been, washed-up, gagster P.O.S.

I have been a fan for over 30 years and know 2 things: Nix and Gailey would never trade for that dirt-bag and if Vick is a Bill I will stop supoorting them.

We need to trade for Mike Vick....Chan Gailey made a crappy untalented scrambler look good a few times in his coaching career...can you imagine Mike Vick with Gailey???...we'd be the number 1 rushing offense easily...probably have 3 1000 yard backs :0)...Vick can throw alright to...not the best by any stretch of the imagination, but arm strength is CERTAINLY not a problem...running as much as Buffalo would with that style offense...all he would need to do is honk the ball down field once in a while to Evans... alla Losman...it would be a perfect match...Vick has way more skill than Kordell...and we could get him WAY cheaper than D Mac pick wise I'm sure...Plus Vick is much more humble than he once was and only wants to go to a team that he can have a shot to actually be a starting QB...put him in the mix here and I think it's perfect...not to mention he has 6-8 years left instead of 4 like Donovan or less like Hasselbeck or any other old timers that I've seen posts on here beggin the Bills to bring in...

No. I do not want Michael Vick on this team. He gets out of jail, plays one year and thinks he's ready to be a starting quarterback again. There's a reason why he's the #3 on the Eagles. The guy doesn't realize how much work he has left before he can be a starter again...he thinks that just because he's out and in a uniform that he deserves to start. He said he wouldn't mind playing in Carolina because "the jerseys are cool", is that who you want leading your team onto the field every week?

No. I do not want Michael Vick on this team. He gets out of jail, plays one year and thinks he's ready to be a starting quarterback again. There's a reason why he's the #3 on the Eagles. The guy doesn't realize how much work he has left before he can be a starter again...he thinks that just because he's out and in a uniform that he deserves to start. He said he wouldn't mind playing in Carolina because "the jerseys are cool", is that who you want leading your team onto the field every week?

I wonder how many of you Vick haters would welcome in Tebow with open arms for a 2nd or 3rd rounder?? If we could get Vick for a 4th we would be stupid not to bring him in to compete for the job. He is undoubtedly better than our Qbs now and due to the fact that our offensive line is horrendous we need a guy like him that can scramble and make something out of nothing. Nobody on here is saying that the bills should live and die by this guy. We are talking about a second day pick. If it doesn't work out we would have hopefully still drafted a LT, NT, LB or whatever else you think we need. If he gets hurt, then Trent will step in with plenty of experience under his belt, besides the way it looks now he is our starter anyways. Nobody is saying that he will make the pro-bowl or that hes a great guy, what they are saying is that given the state of our franchise, he would be an improvement, give us some long awaited excitement and most def sell tickets much like TO did last year......And if you think these owners and GM's give a damn what kind of bad things hes done your sadly mistaken. Big ben is now facing his second sexual assault related issue........much worse than makin money off of dog fighting. They care about selling tickets, making money, and winning games.

I used to think you're crazy, but now i see your nuts!!!!! :thumbsup:

I wonder how many of you Vick haters would welcome in Tebow with open arms for a 2nd or 3rd rounder?? If we could get Vick for a 4th we would be stupid not to bring him in to compete for the job. He is undoubtedly better than our Qbs now and due to the fact that our offensive line is horrendous we need a guy like him that can scramble and make something out of nothing. Nobody on here is saying that the bills should live and die by this guy. We are talking about a second day pick. If it doesn't work out we would have hopefully still drafted a LT, NT, LB or whatever else you think we need. If he gets hurt, then Trent will step in with plenty of experience under his belt, besides the way it looks now he is our starter anyways. Nobody is saying that he will make the pro-bowl or that hes a great guy, what they are saying is that given the state of our franchise, he would be an improvement, give us some long awaited excitement and most def sell tickets much like TO did last year......And if you think these owners and GM's give a damn what kind of bad things hes done your sadly mistaken. Big ben is now facing his second sexual assault related issue........much worse than makin money off of dog fighting. They care about selling tickets, making money, and winning games.

If you read my post again, you'll see that I made no comments of the bad things he's done. I was referring to his delusional state of mind where he thinks he can just put the uniform back on and he's back as a starter. He was in jail for awhile, and out of football for even longer. It is difficult to come back and play at a high level after just one season of sitting the bench and playing an occasional play or two. If I'm GM, do I want to risk bringing him in and relying on him as a starter? IMO, no. If they want to sell tickets (or lose tickets) go ahead, you might make some money in the short run...which seems to be what Ralph likes to do. If we want to build for the future, I'd try to find a QB through the draft either this year or maybe next year. I don't want to take the chance of relying on a #3 quarterback and lose draft picks along with it. Vick has a lot of work to do before he's a starter again, and I personally don't want the Bills to be the one to take that risk.

Vick did wonders for the Atlanta run game. That fact is lost amid his modest passing statistics, but the very real threat of him taking off weakside on a play action bootleg disrupts the run fits and aggressiveness of a defense. In Buffalo, we have a need to be able to beat teams with the running game. He also has a cannon for an arm when it comes to getting the ball downfield and thru the wind. He is not a great passer, but the threat of a strong running game has the potential to make those reads easier and receivers more wide open.

He may not be the sub 4.3 40 athlete he once was but neither is Vince Young. Winning is the object of the game and Vick and VY have shown they can do that despite the fact that they aren't great passers.

FWIW, I don't think Tim Tebow offers that. He is not even an exceptional athlete for a QB.

Short memory. It's funny how short the memory gets if the guy is a great athlete. I say screw him.

Whatever this year. QB if it fits OUR plan this year....not Philly's. Not Claussen's. But our plan. If not...muddle through till next year and build the trenches.

Good post Joe.....I agree this team has so many spots that need a major upgrade especially both lines, WR and LB that to either reach in the draft for a QB or trade for a dog killer who had good wheels and nothing else is just silly talk. The instant gratification crowd never ceases to amaze.

I think the point that everyone is missing here is that Mike Vick hates puppies and makes dogs cry. Who needs a mobile quarterback who can spread the defense and keep the defense guessing on every bootleg when it will make the canines of the world will have nightmares? We should all just get pitchforks and meet in the town square in 20 minutes!

Exactly...Vick would be a great QB to throw into our mix...but my mancrush on Edwards has just been rekindled by his presser today...so I think he'd beat Vick in a QB competition anyway...but for a 4th I'd still bring him in and I'd still consider a 3rd for him...I still think he's worth it...plus after Edwards goes down from getting sacked 75 times in game three...Vick can run in like a rednose pit waiting to rip a defense apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!