I've jumped on the Chan wagon

dailar

Awful pun i know. :rolleyes:

Anyway, all I am saying is for the first time in a very long time I am hopeful for the direction this team is going. I like the FA pick ups in what have been admittedly a bad year for FA's. I like the way Buddy has drafted in the past with the chargers. I like the aquisition of Whaley too. All in all i think we are in better shape than we have been for a long time. I know people are down on this team and I am not one for optimism where the Bills are concerned but I honestly believe we are not that far away. Its obvious he cant please everyone in the draft as judging by peoples views everyone is different. Personally I hope we trade down to get more picks and address the lines and maybe get rushing OLB in the first a NT in the second along with a OT in the second as well as the third but whatever the bills decide I am on board. Claussen, Spiller, Trent Williams, we can all make arguements for and against but whoever we draft I believe in this regime.

Anyway, all I am saying is for the first time in a very long time I am hopeful for the direction this team is going. I like the FA pick ups in what have been admittedly a bad year for FA's. I like the way Buddy has drafted in the past with the chargers. I like the aquisition of Whaley too. All in all i think we are in better shape than we have been for a long time. I know people are down on this team and I am not one for optimism where the Bills are concerned but I honestly believe we are not that far away. Its obvious he cant please everyone in the draft as judging by peoples views everyone is different. Personally I hope we trade down to get more picks and address the lines and maybe get rushing OLB in the first a NT in the second along with a OT in the second as well as the third but whatever the bills decide I am on board. Claussen, Spiller, Trent Williams, we can all make arguements for and against but whoever we draft I believe in this regime.

Hold ur horses there cowboy. Wait 'til AFTER the draft to say that. I was on board with the Juaron might actually be trying to win bandwagon until they drafted Maybin over Orakpo, Cushing, and Oher.

Hold ur horses there cowboy. Wait 'til AFTER the draft to say that. I was on board with the Juaron might actually be trying to win bandwagon until they drafted Maybin over Orakpo, Cushing, and Oher.

Fair enough. That choice made me wince like no other since the announced the name Erik Flowers. That said, I think Buddy and Chan are not going to puke it up like that.

The key to Chans succes in the upcoming year is going to be the Defense. The defense as awful as it was at points last season kept us in alot of games that if we had anytype of offense we would have made the playoffs. Chan brings the O to the offense he knows how to use the players we have. Maybe I am being presumptious but I believe if we were 6-10/7-9 with Jauron the moron. I believe that chan imporves us +2/+3 immeadtely. so that 8-8 to 9-7 this year. IF by some miracle we get Mcnabb I will say 10-6/11-5 with a playoff berth.

I am one of the few who like the hiring of everyone to this point because the team finally hired for the team. There isnt going to be much turnover on the roster and the staff can win with what they have becuase they play to the players strangth. Too many times we were drafting for Jaurons defense system and not paying attention to the offensive ide of the ball. I belive now we will get the best players availbale that fit our team not a system. and Yes LT is a primary need and hopefully it will be addressed. But look for p[layers like Parrish to be replaced and If they are unhappy with Lynch him too.

The idea about this year is not to spend outlandishly even though there is no cap because the cap will be back. Buy smart and wait for the real free agents that we would have targeted next year.

You're an Arsenal fan so your opinion is irrelevant :D ManU > Arsenal

Talk to me in November.

For the life of me, I don't understand why anyone has any confidence in Gailey to resurrect a franchise. His only NFL HC experience was with a declining Cowboys dynasty. He was out of the NFL from 02-07 being barely average at GT, an OC for three teams since the mid-nineties, and received little to no interest for any other HC job.

Where is the track record of taking a moribund franchise and making it better? And, if that's not enough, they've got the same old guys at QB, nothing at OLT, nothing at NT, and no proven pass rushers who've played the OLB position.

Someone is sure to mention Marv, but this isn't 1986, and Bill Polian isn't the GM.

You're an Arsenal fan so your opinion is irrelevant :D ManU > Arsenal

haha very good. wrong but very good :rolleyes:

Talk to me in November.

Thats fine but do me a favour and come on here and say you were wrong if you were. So many people are slagging us off and I will be really interested to see if they can actually admit they were wrong. :D

Hi Russ! How's the Brandon family doing today??

I know it's gotta be an insider talking that optimistic! lol :D

Hi Russ! How's the Brandon family doing today??

I know it's gotta be an insider talking that optimistic! lol :D

Its nice to be optimistic! some people oughta try it. at least till it all goes wrong anyway! :rolleyes:

I've jumped on the Chan wagon

Did you jump off of the Jauron wagon without getting hurt?

Yeah it really wasn't moving very fast there at the end so it was probably easy to get off of. Although by the end there wasn't probably anyone to help you get off because they jumped a long time ago. The key is to jump while it is in between going forward and the long slow roll backward. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I never liked the jauron hire, but with chan I am optimistic, we do have a lot of holes, but I think this new regime has more savvy and drafting talent than any FO we've had since Polian left. I for one am looking forward to this season and what surprises it may bring, who knows I may even be inclined to renew my Sunday ticket if we draft well enough.