Bill Gross from PIMCO says.....

Magox

I have always been a huge fan of Bill Gross. I happen to believe he is one of the greatest economic minds of our time.

Here's what he says, and remember this guy isn't partisan, he just tells it how it is. Afterall, he is managing hundreds of billions of dollars.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...TVn68&pos=7

-- Bill Gross, manager of the world’s biggest mutual fund at Pacific Investment Management Co., said that health care reform will add to, rather than subtract from, U.S. deficits and unfunded liabilities.

“Long-term bond holders beware,” Gross wrote in a monthly investment outlook posted on Newport Beach, California-based Pimco’s Web site today. “No investment vigilante worth their salt or outrageous annual bonus would dare argue that current legislation is a deficit reducer. It will add $562 billion to the deficit over the next decade.”

I have always been a huge fan of Bill Gross. I happen to believe he is one of the greatest economic minds of our time.

Here's what he says, and remember this guy isn't partisan, he just tells it how it is. Afterall, he is managing hundreds of billions of dollars.

But...but...but...the CBO said...

With all due respects I'm sure the guy knows his stuff but he is one of the evil capitalist profit takers that exploit the working man. Why should we believe him over such a stand up guy like Obama?

With all due respects I'm sure the guy knows his stuff but he is one of the evil capitalist profit takers that exploit the working man. Why should we believe him over such a stand up guy like Obama?

You do have a point, my bad.

Or over Bishop Hedd, for that matter.

I'm listening to this one. This is one of the few times Bill has spoken out warning on bonds. Bill is the best out there but what he does is sell bonds so for as long as I've been working with with PIMCO funds (nearly 10 years) he's been bearish on equities and bullish on bonds, that's his business, to sell bonds. So when he tells bond holders to beware that's saying something.

I'm listening to this one. This is one of the few times Bill has spoken out warning on bonds. Bill is the best out there but what he does is sell bonds so for as long as I've been working with with PIMCO funds (nearly 10 years) he's been bearish on equities and bullish on bonds, that's his business, to sell bonds. So when he tells bond holders to beware that's saying something.

Well, he did say today on CNBC that over the next few months he believed stocks would outperform bonds. Also, I might add, generally speaking bonds have been a much better investment than stocks over the past 10 years. B-)

Well, he did say today on CNBC that over the next few months he believed stocks would outperform bonds. Also, I might add, generally speaking bonds have been a much better investment than stocks over the past 10 years. B-)

Not if you've been dollar cost averaging. That works wonders during volatile market cycles.

And I have never hear Bill talk positively about equities. This is a first for me.

Not if you've been dollar cost averaging. That works wonders during volitile market cycles.

And I have never hear Bill talk positively about equities. This is a first for me.

I agree with you, too bad most people don't do that.

Most people buy and hold, specially when it comes to their IRA's.