Jarrett Brown QB

hes a project with lots of potential, soooo how long you willing to wait? 3-4 yrs would be about right, he's only been a FT starter for 1 yr, so there's a big learning curve, but with the proper coaching he could be a good one, def. a guy with alot of tools

hes a project with lots of potential, soooo how long you willing to wait? 3-4 yrs would be about right, he's only been a FT starter for 1 yr, so there's a big learning curve, but with the proper coaching he could be a good one, def. a guy with alot of tools

Yeah, I agree. While a QB's college production doesn't mean success in the NFL, lack of production translates terribly. I think you would be hard pressed to find a solid NFL QB who had less production than Brown.

Yeah, I agree. While a QB's college production doesn't mean success in the NFL, lack of production translates terribly. I think you would be hard pressed to find a solid NFL QB who had less production than Brown.

In all fairness he was behind Pat White, so its not like he was benched for a scrub, but it certainly doesn't bode well for him only starting 1 yr

If they trade for McNabb you can defnitely look for a guy like Brown to be developed behind him.

In all fairness he was behind Pat White, so its not like he was benched for a scrub, but it certainly doesn't bode well for him only starting 1 yr

Didn't hurt Mark Sanchez to be a one year starter, but the numbers that Brown put up don't give me a good feeling about him to draft in round 4. If he lasts until the 5th, sure, take a chance on him.

would anyone be opposed to getting this guy in round 4 or 5?

not sure how his decision making skills are but his physical tools are very impressive.

he could probably come in and be the best quarterback on the roster.

-

-

^the throw at 1:20 is disgusting.

I like your guy over him..

would anyone be opposed to getting this guy in round 4 or 5?

not sure how his decision making skills are but his physical tools are very impressive.

he could probably come in and be the best quarterback on the roster.

-

-

^the throw at 1:20 is disgusting.

Now when they say "arm strength" thats what they mean. Easily a 65 yard (if they let it hit the ground) frozen rope while rolling out.

Brown is my #1 late round QB for Buffalo. He has a lot more NFL potential than any other late round guy. With his accuracy, arm strength, and near perfect footwork/mechanics, he is not a long ways off either. Needs work on reading defenses I am sure but from the games I saw last year on tv - he did alright (you cant see much on tv though)