Joel Bell OT

Trader

http://www.riderfans.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1711083

Offensive Tackle Bell had a very good season after becoming a starter with the Roughriders in the CFL last year. they were in the Grey Cup Championship. His speed and his commitment was obvious to the fans.

I would like to see this guy back in Buffalo Bills uniform because I think he will be in the NFL sooner or later.

The Bills are going to have to get players anywhere they can and this guy was a free agent the last time I looked.

he was already here and couldn't make the team over the lousy tackles we had....no thanks

He was a rook from a small school. A year under his belt he might be worth another look. Has prototypical size, why not take a shot? CFL has produced a lot of good players for the NFL.

This is like the girl you dump who gets the attention of another hot guy. All of a sudden she looks a lot better.

PTR

Perhaps, but if I have to watch him in a Dallas uniform playing in the Super Bowl 3 years from now I am not going to be a happy fan. If the Bills have an outstanding draft and sign some good UFDA's they might wind up with 3 new starters and a 4 rookie back ups. They have more holes than can be filled with conventional thinking. They will need talent from everywhere the CFL just might provide some additional help.