4 97 Detroit Javier Arenas CB Alabama P2 -2 Reach

4 98 Tampa Bay Rennie Curran OLB43 Georgia P3R -20 Reach

4 99 Kansas City Mitch Petrus OG Arkansas P3R -22 Reach

4 100 Washington Tim Tebow QB Florida P1 +46 Value

4 101 Seattle Joe McKnight RBC USC P3 +19 Value

4 102 Cleveland Mike Neal DE34 Purdue P3 -12 Reach

4 103 Oakland Jarrett Brown QB West Virginia P3 -16 Reach

Quarterback is now in hand from RD3#72.

Selvish Capers goes 20 picks later to Cleveland, and Cleveland takes a nice DE after Washington takes T2.

With LT, NT, and QB selected, the Bills turn their attention to fleshing out their 3-4 (sizeable DE34, Andra Davis's heir apparent at ILB, experienced OLB34), maybe obtaining redzone weapons (#2WR, #3RB, #2TE), and grabbing one more OT.

RD4#104. You're on the clock...

Astro

Three way race here, with our need for a 2nd OT splitting votes and Arthur Jones of Syracuse a bona fide DE choice. We'll let 'er run until 8:00 pm EST and declare a winner.

Arthur Jones is from Endicott and stayed in NY for college. Injury forces him to 4th round, but he'll be fine by training camp.

Fox started 12 games as a true freshman and did not give up a single sack, and except for one game in 2008, has been a LT for the Hurricanes. He's huge 6'7 315 and has the frame to add weight.

Calloway was the RT with Bulaga at LT. Morgan schooled him, but he is technically sound. Calloway was the LT until Bulaga replaced him. Gil Brandt: "Calloway should be a solid pro starter" at right tackle in the NFL.[

And the Bills continue to ignore their O-Line.

If The Bills mostly go with the BPA, especially in the Defensive Front 7 this Draft, I really don't have a problem with it...I would only have a problem if the Drafted a CB or S to be honest...This is not a one year re-building plan, and this Mock has us getting a LT at #9 anyway...Plus the QB of the future in Buffalo will most likely not even see the Field in 2010...We need to improve the O-Line no doubt...But we need to improve all over as well...

Mike Mayock claims this may be the deepest Draft on Defense he's ever Scouted...If he's right that means some REAL nice front 7 Defensive Prospects may be around still in the 4th Round or even later...The Bills are SO devoid of talent throughout the Roster I think grabbing the BPA is going to pay dividends down the road...I don;t want them to ignore the O-Line...But I also don't want them to get tunnel vision either... :nana: