Kingfish

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills have it on their website.

www.buffalobills.com

have what on their website? I aint seeing anything about him leaving without a contract or signing with us.

But if this is true, you can just imagine the levy era players starting to fade away. it is like a bad headache going away. hopefully this isn't the start of a new headache.

Wow...what a great day for our Defense, found two starters.

I'm really interested to see what the Bills are going to do about their NT spot. There are some decent FA options out there (Gerard Warren and Ian Scott). Maybe another visit later on this week?

We do know they are interested in O-Line depth so it wouldnt surprise me to see another Guard come in for a visit either.

getting conflicting reports on this both the Baltimore sun as stated above and the National Football Post are both reporting he left town w/o a deal hmmmm... hope schefter is right

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Dwan-E...out-a-deal.html

If this is right and I have my doubts because of the conflicting reports, it is absolutely a great move and reeks of savvy on the part of the FO. These guys are the perfect type of players to get when in rebuilding mode. Guys who have experience, want to have a leadership role, and will most likely be OK with platooning at their positions instead of out-right starting. They will help to create and foster the new culture.

I'm starting to wonder (not that I'm advocating it) if they might try to focus on "playmaker" type players more than people think in the draft. In SD, they seemed to go that route in the draft in earlier rounds. Definitely down-grades some need areas from terrifying to solvable.

i've been told no deal.

jw

John time to call call him out on it if it's not true. Let's get to the bottom of this. I demand instant clarification on the matter otherwise I may not be able to sleep tonight. :wallbash:

Seriously though, thanks for your time on the board - it's nice of you to take time out to give us your thoughts. :ph34r:

EDIT: Looks like you're off the hook. I was hoping for a "Tweet-down", if you had an account.