Latest ProFootballWeekly.com Mock Draft

Estro

No way Clausen falls that far. Us taking a RB to give Trent confidence? Like we don't have good RBs already? This would just give Trent one more guy to throw to 1 yard past the line of scrimmage, that's all.

You need to go to BB.com & check out the article "Gailey sheds light on QB situation" and click on T. Edwards name which is a link to his stats . I still think because of a bad OL Bills nation has given up on him to quick . I'll just bet you were one along with many that thought he was the future when you were watching JP losing games for us . In a recent article i read there is no way a QB can grow if your constantly changing , coaches , schemes , & OL personal (Ala B Bills) that can't give a guy the time needed to stay upright let alone throw a pass more than 5 yards . Check out the stats !! Bills fans are way to trigger happy!! look at the guys we recently pulled the trigger on the saftey for the Jets , Justin Jenkins , & i know there's more of them out there that we let go that given the right chance in the right situation have done better than well in the NFL . Besides have you watched any tape of Spiller ??

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic