BUFFALO & THE NEW YORK KNICKS

major

First of all, I am a New York Knicks and a Bills fan. The similarities between the two are frightening (and sad). Both haven't been good since the 1990's. From 2000-2010, both teams change coaches like we change socks. Both have owners that make questionable decisions. The Bills had Jauron and the Knicks had Isaiah Thomas (dark times for both). Sometimes I feel like I'm watching the same team. They're like twins. They look alike, they act alike, and they lose alike. I hope this new decade brings prosperous times for both of my kids.

On THE REAL? You think the Sabres could potentially miss the playoffs? That is not founded in reality my friend.

YA RLY!

http://files.myopera.com/drlaunch/albums/37656/ya-rly001.jpg

To be honest though, I live in constant fear of a Buffalo collapse. They're in a good spot right now (record-wise), but with 4 more games on this road trip, a powerplay that has fizzled out, Ottawa and Montreal closing in fast and an enigmatic offense...I dont know, as a Buffalo fan I'm just expecting the worst.

YA RLY!

http://files.myopera.com/drlaunch/albums/37656/ya-rly001.jpg

To be honest though, I live in constant fear of a Buffalo collapse. They're in a good spot right now (record-wise), but with 4 more games on this road trip, a powerplay that has fizzled out, Ottawa and Montreal closing in fast and an enigmatic offense...I dont know, as a Buffalo fan I'm just expecting the worst.

I certainly don't like the way they're playing right now, that's for sure. I think we'll be okay though. Ottawa is actually been on a worse slide than us of late (4-5-1 in last 10), and we still have a couple of games on them. Montreal is playing well, but I think it's too little, too late for them to make a run at the division. They're 6 points back and we have 3 games in hand on them. The tantamount question here, as I see it, is can we catch the Pens for the 2 seed... 5 points up on us, but we have 2 games in hand. Lets focus on the 2 seed and we shant miss the playoffs.

On THE REAL? You think the Sabres could potentially miss the playoffs? That is not founded in reality my friend.

As fast as their 10 pt lead over Ottawa disappeared, you never know.

Their recent stretch though has them 11 pts ahead of the 9th place Rangers with 2 games-in-hand and 15 to play.

Barring an injury to Miller (Bite my tongue!!) they should make it.

Difference is, the Knicks are putting themselves in a position to win next season. Now, if LeBron, Dwayne, or Bosh don't sign there, that's one thing. But you can't say ownership didn't do everything in their power to make the team better.

It's funny. The Knicks are crap right now, but have the potential to be a dynasty for years to come if they land a Class A free agent, possibly even two. I would gladly take a few years of crap to promise a dynasty. Too bad it's already been a decade....

Difference is, the Knicks are putting themselves in a position to win next season.

That ain't gonna be hard to do. They don't want to max their cap too quickly, so they're only gonna sign one A lister and one B lister this summer, unless they can miraculously move Curry. They want Durant or Melo the following summer.