Andra Davis

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More than likely it's a meet and greet. It's states that Davis will meet the media, not the Bills. If there had been a signing they would have announced that the Bills have a Press Conference, not just Davis meeting with the media. He'll tell us he had a great visit, respects the coaching staff, and we have a class organization. He'll tell us he has a few more teams lined up before making a decision, and then he will leave to sign with another team in a few days. I'm hoping this doesn't happen, but seems likely

More than likely it's a meet and greet. It's states that Davis will meet the media, not the Bills. If there had been a signing they would have announced that the Bills have a Press Conference, not just Davis meeting with the media. He'll tell us he had a great visit, respects the coaching staff, and we have a class organization. He'll tell us he has a few more teams lined up before making a decision, and then he will leave to sign with another team in a few days. I'm hoping this doesn't happen, but seems likely

normally, i'd agree with you, but i've seen a bunch of stories like this-

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=nfp-...p&type=lgns

-that assume barring a failed physical, buddy will git 'er done

thats how i see it...