Bring back TO to B LO

Really why not? The only problem with TO is that he sometimes went half speed- actually I hate that. D. Revis called him "a slouch".

However, he can still play and without him the Bills have to be the most boring team in football.

It IS supposed to be entertainment.

No.... It's supposed to be winning.

I think To will wait it out as long as he could before he would consider coming back to Buffalo. I'm sure he told Buffalo after the season that he was not interested in playing here again. My guess is that he did this behind closed doors and in a mature way so that the public wouldn't bash him. People just assume that the Bills told him they didn't want him back because they didn't offer him a contract. We never know the true story about what goes on in the front office. I would though love to have him back...

The Bills said they would NOT offer him a contract.

The Bills said they would NOT offer him a contract.

Exactly; would you offer someone a contract if they told you that they were not interested in coming back. I'm not saying this is what happened-just me "a fan" making a guess as to what I think probably went down. All I'm saying is the public never knows the real story. You only hear what the Bills want you to hear.

Exactly; would you offer someone a contract if they told you that they were not interested in coming back. I'm not saying this is what happened-just me "a fan" making a guess as to what I think probably went down. All I'm saying is the public never knows the real story. You only hear what the Bills want you to hear.

The Bills front office and coaching staff didn't want to keep a passive aggressive baby needing constant reassurance.

If To could be had for $6 million for 2 yrs, we should bring him back. He played well enough last yr with our poor Qbs and patch work O line. Plus so may teams dont want him, we could get him for the cheap. He was not a cancer last yr. At times he looked real good.

AGREE.

What is taking them so long to figure he is a good value and will help, just give him his 2 year 14 million and worry about the next position of need.

However, he can still play and without him the Bills have to be the most boring team in football.

Boring and worse off. I'm not a TO fan, but the truth is the Bills were so bad last year that their offensive highlight film is basically a bunch of big plays to TO. Had they not gotten TO, they'd probably be drafting right behind the Rams and Lions this April.

Boring and worse off. I'm not a TO fan, but the truth is the Bills were so bad last year that their offensive highlight film is basically a bunch of big plays to TO. Had they not gotten TO, they'd probably be drafting right behind the Rams and Lions this April.

That might actually be the best argument I've seen against bringing him back, if you know what I mean ... :P

I think we should absolutely bring him back. If you have a QB who is not that good and is "developing", wouldn't it make sense to put the best receivers out there for him to throw it to? That's why I want him. To help our fledgling QB corps. He is still someone opposing teams have to respect and look out for and game plan for. Takes a little heat off our QB and inexperienced receivers.

Dont' worry, Johnson and Hardy can still get playing time. We're not bringing Reed back.

Lori, if I read your comment right, you don't want him back so we can lose more? Makes a lot of sense.

I think we should absolutely bring him back. If you have a QB who is not that good and is "developing", wouldn't it make sense to put the best receivers out there for him to throw it to? That's why I want him. To help our fledgling QB corps. He is still someone opposing teams have to respect and look out for and game plan for. Takes a little heat off our QB and inexperienced receivers.

Dont' worry, Johnson and Hardy can still get playing time. We're not bringing Reed back.

Lori, if I read your comment right, you don't want him back so we can lose more? Makes a lot of sense.

Missed the sarcasm again, eh?

No.... It's supposed to be winning.

Oh really?

How's that going?

Losing is one thing.

Losing and being incredibly boring and absolutely incompetent on offense is quite another.

The Bills are selling a product.

Why should I buy it?

Sorry, but having one of the worst offenses in football every year is getting very old.

And , Btw, they are NOT winning.