OT: Lets get rid of the OT's

daquixers

We should be able to post what we want to. Whether it is OT or on the bills.

Dont read the posts that dont have any interest to you. :lol: What does starting trouble with some PROVE. Not a damn sensible thing.

What really stinks that the majority who start the trouble are grown adults :P

No wonder why Mike in Syracuse is getting to point that this place is turning into a

nursery.

This is getting ridiculous. Cant we make an "off-topic" board that people put all there off topic stuff in? Most of us just wanna read and see Bills news. Not how much dope Ricky is smoking, nor a fat guy who thinks he is anorexix , nor ANY of Rudyc80's posts period!!!

134677[/snapback]

sorry, i just don't get it. most posters are really good about prefixing their subject with (OT) if it is an off topic subject. SO JUST DONT CLICK ON IT. is it really that difficult? i know time is valuable but if your spending it on this board anyway, is the extra two seconds you lose when you "accidently" click on an OT message really that big of a deal.

i know you're upset but it will be ok, you should be ready for those pull-up diapers very soon.

I rarely use the (OT) anymore because it's gotten to the point where most of my posts are. Usually the title gives it away.

When the Bills do something new, exciting and different (like have a winning season?) the OT's will cut down. I'm sure around draft time the football stuff will pick up.

Let's see, football posts...

Ice has 2,745 posts as to how Bledsoe sucks.

The remainder of the board has 11,463 posts telling Ice to shut up.

Did I miss any? If you want more football posts, start some.

I don't have a lot to laugh about for the most part, day to day. One thing I'm certain of is that I can come over here at any given time and find something to laugh at. There's always some funny stevestojan here (some pretty crude, but funny).

I rarely use the (OT) anymore because it's gotten to the point where most of my posts are. Usually the title gives it away.

When the Bills do something new, exciting and different (like have a winning season?) the OT's will cut down. I'm sure around draft time the football stuff will pick up.

Let's see, football posts...

Ice has 2,745 posts as to how Bledsoe sucks.

The remainder of the board has 11,463 posts telling Ice to shut up.

Did I miss any? If you want more football posts, start some.

I don't have a lot to laugh about for the most part, day to day. One thing I'm certain of is that I can come over here at any given time and find something to laugh at. There's always some funny stevestojan here (some pretty crude, but funny).

134847[/snapback]

Nah, we'll still have the OT posts, just MORE football posts to offset 'em. One big happy OT family.

This is getting ridiculous. Cant we make an "off-topic" board that people put all there off topic stuff in? Most of us just wanna read and see Bills news. Not how much dope Ricky is smoking, nor a fat guy who thinks he is anorexix , nor ANY of Rudyc80's posts period!!!

134677[/snapback]

whos your daddy ======== assclown --- you do talk on the politics fourm---you did join in OT in baseball season------ you do NOT have to read them - this makes the board fun . if you don't like it TAKE YOUR BALL and go some place else. :lol::P:w00t::w00t::D:D:D

Does anybody else besides me always order French Onion Soup and Chicken Ceasar Salad every time they go out to eat?

135217[/snapback]

Nice. I go for anything potato based... baked potato, potato/cheese... and the standard Ceasar.

134677[/snapback]

Hey... Lets be sensitive to other please needs... I AM that fat guy who is anorexic...

-fatKID

um... Wawa has new and improved glazed Doughnuts... Ummmm...

134677[/snapback]

THIS gets my vote for worst OT post of 2004! Now pass some of that stuff that Ricky was smoking over here, I have to get rid of the headache I got reading this post.

We should be able to post what we want to. Whether it is OT or on the bills.

Dont read the posts that dont have any interest to you. <_< What does starting trouble with some PROVE. Not a damn sensible thing.

What really stinks that the majority who start the trouble are grown adults :D

No wonder why Mike in Syracuse is getting to point that this  place is turning into a

nursery.

134814[/snapback]

I agree,Sue. Frig,I cant even start a thread about a minor cut without getting ripped on and thats pretty sad. Im to the point now where Im ready to quit altogether. I come here for football talk and whatever else comes up and like to have some fun and you know what? Its not fun anymore,even when the Bills win,because of some stupid billsfanone post. "OH NO! THE BILLS ARE LEAVING TOWN!!!" Its too bad certain people have to ruin that...