UB RB James Starks to work out for the Pats*

If they sign him and he does anything it would truly break my heart.

I agree. I don't understand why, with their attempts to make the Bills regional, they don't bring in more UB & Syracuse players. Especially when it comes to bringing in street free agents after the draft.

Someone who is not a Bills fan but goes to Syracuse could become a Bills' fan if they added a Syracuse player.

It happened out here in Northern California. When the Bills drafted Edwards, a Bills Booster Club was formed in his hometown of Los Gatos, CA.

Only UB player I remember the Bills bringing in was Drew Haddad.

I agree. I don't understand why, with their attempts to make the Bills regional, they don't bring in more UB & Syracuse players. Especially when it comes to bringing in street free agents after the draft.

Someone who is not a Bills fan but goes to Syracuse could become a Bills' fan if they added a Syracuse player.

It happened out here in Northern California. When the Bills drafted Edwards, a Bills Booster Club was formed in his hometown of Los Gatos, CA.

Because UB and Syracuse doesn't really have any legit NFL talent...i mean i guess to bring them TO TRY to compete as 3rd stringers would be okay but to bring them in because of where they went to school is so !@#$ing stupid...people need to stop worrying about where players went to school and worry about how talented they are...seriously if you want the bills to be worse then they are right now just sign the whole damn UB and syracuse teams then...for the sake of nostalgia

Because UB and Syracuse doesn't really have any legit NFL talent...

neither did Coe College...

Aurthur Jones will at least be drafted. would be a nice get for this reason, if not a reach.

Can't hurt to sign a few locals for training camp, as undrafted FAs.

sounds like Naaman Roosevelt will get drafted as well.

neither did Coe College...

Aurthur Jones will at least be drafted. would be a nice get for this reason, if not a reach.

Can't hurt to sign a few locals for training camp, as undrafted FAs.

sounds like Naaman Roosevelt will get drafted as well.

you completely missed my point

Because UB and Syracuse doesn't really have any legit NFL talent.

Trevor Scott - DE (starter) - Oakland Raiders

Jamie Richard - C/G - Indy Colts

Drew Willy - QB - Indy Colts

Yup...No UB players in the NFL. :doh:

PTR

I know his dad...he said the Chargers have been showing a lot of interest in him too...dude reminds me of a bigger faster Fred Jackson. Also said scouts at the pro day were on the phone yelling at various officials about why some of the guys there weren't invited to the combine...said Roosevelt and Newton did really well and had a lot of scouts show interest in them...

Newton would have had one of the best 40 times for a safety and also jumped out of the stadium in the vertical leap. Said a lot of scouts were dumbfounded as to why they didn't get invited to the combine

Because UB and Syracuse doesn't really have any legit NFL talent...i mean i guess to bring them TO TRY to compete as 3rd stringers would be okay but to bring them in because of where they went to school is so !@#$ing stupid...people need to stop worrying about where players went to school and worry about how talented they are...seriously if you want the bills to be worse then they are right now just sign the whole damn UB and syracuse teams then...for the sake of nostalgia

And...THIS is EXACTLY why Syracuse and UB suck at football. Those schools, Syracuse especially, lose out on their home-grown high school products. Look at Mike Hart. The kid grew up in Syracuse, but he plays ball at Michigan.

Greg Paulus...I watched him win the NYS Championship and he hoisted the trophy at center-field of the Carrior Dome. Yet, he decides he wants to go play basketball at Duke. Something just doesn't seem right to me with this scenario. Let the kid be your starting point guard on the basketball team, and your starting quarterback on the football team.

Mike Williams and James Starks both show that Turner Gill and Doug Marrone both are guys with a clue. :doh:

I know his dad...he said the Chargers have been showing a lot of interest in him too...dude reminds me of a bigger faster Fred Jackson. Also said scouts at the pro day were on the phone yelling at various officials about why some of the guys there weren't invited to the combine...said Roosevelt and Newton did really well and had a lot of scouts show interest in them...

Newton would have had one of the best 40 times for a safety and also jumped out of the stadium in the vertical leap. Said a lot of scouts were dumbfounded as to why they didn't get invited to the combine

Why? Because they play for UB. That's why. They assume a program like UB can't develop NFL talent. I think you are going to see a lot of UB Bulls in the 2010 draft. Starks, Roosevelt, Newton is a recent revelation. I think TE Jesse Rack might get his name called as well.

PTR

I see your point, Promo, and I think Starks is a legit NFL talent, but Richard and Willy to support your point? C'mon.

Considering how far down UB football just a few years ago, it's amazing they have anyone in the NFL. I fully expect the 2010 draft to more than double the number of UB Bulls in the NFL. If Starks didn't miss his senior year due to a shoulder injury, he'd likely be the #2 rated RB in the draft behind Spiller.

PTR

ya know promo just because a guy is in the NFL doesn't me he deserves to be there, he still sucks, there are alot of players that suck in the NFL...those are horible players to support your argument..weak

ya know promo just because a guy is in the NFL doesn't me he deserves to be there, he still sucks, there are alot of players that suck in the NFL...those are horible players to support your argument..weak

Decided to give up on supporting your argument with evidence, I see....