The Detroit Shool Board President

Did you read the email yet? I think it speaks for itself!

Believe it or not, I decided not to click on your link. Here's what I predict it is. A black person or minority did something illegal, stupid, obnoxious, etc. Why should this post be any different from any of your others?

Believe it or not, I decided not to click on your link. Here's what I predict it is. A black person or minority did something illegal, stupid, obnoxious, etc. Why should this post be any different from any of your others?

Actually I'm offering a commentary on the sorry state of the public school system. You've got race on the brain boy.

The world's best headline right here- http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ss..._president.html

Nope. Somebody sent an email bitching about a shool [sic] closing, with grammar errors so egregious that it reads like a WisconsinBillzFan post.

WBF...you owe me two minutes of my life back for reading that. I'll be happy to take them out of yours, you racist bastard.

Nope. Somebody sent an email bitching about a shool [sic] closing, with grammar errors so egregious that it reads like a WisconsinBillzFan post.

WBF...you owe me two minutes of my life back for reading that. I'll be happy to take them out of yours, you racist bastard.

I dare you to try it son.

"Detroit school board president struggles to write a coherent sentence; does it matter?" This is too funny!

I dare you to try it son.

The point isn't that I want to kill you, the point is that I want you to STOP WASTING OUR MOTHER!@#$ING TIME, YOU KLAN LUNATIC!!!!

"Detroit school board president struggles to write a coherent sentence; does it matter?" This is too funny!

So do you...and yet, we don't give you **** about it, do we?

The point isn't that I want to kill you, the point is that I want you to STOP WASTING OUR MOTHER!@#$ING TIME, YOU KLAN LUNATIC!!!!

So do you...and yet, we don't give you **** about it, do we?

Raising the ante with the all caps I see?

So do you having anything to contribute to this discussion of the failure of public schooling or not?

I started the thread, didn't I?

Tom raises a good point though. Why don't you just post a link to the KKK newsletter where you pull these stories from and spare us these inane topics. Or, try the conner approach and when you post a stupid link, give us your thoughts about why it's important.

And yes, when you post, I have "race on the brain" because you're a racist.

Tom raises a good point though. Why don't you just post a link to the KKK newsletter where you pull these stories from and spare us these inane topics. Or, try the conner approach and when you post a stupid link, give us your thoughts about why it's important.

And yes, when you post, I have "race on the brain" because you're a racist.

I didn't think that I had to explain why an illiterate public school board president is important or interesting. And as for the racist thing, I'd like to see you say that to my face...

No worries. He won't be here much longer.

And as for the racist thing, I'd like to see you say that to my face...

And how will he ascertain which pointy hood he should be talking too?