This is hilarious

You know whats funny. A monkey throwing poo at someone. Now that is funny. :lol:

This not so much.... :wallbash:

When the Bills leave Buffalo...

We'll see who has the last laugh :)

Forrest Gump -- Stupid is as stupid does. :doh:

Will you be laughing when the bills leave Buffalo. I dont get it? Please explain it to me. Im and idiot and dont understand stupidity.

why was this posted?

why am i responding to this post?

why is the original poster now trying to bait Bills fans with trashy responses about the team leaving?

why does the original poster think that this is hilarious or that he/she will get some kind of last laugh?

many questions, few answers in opening the new week with the familiar foolishness, leaving me nothing to add to something that requires no addition.

i think i've just summed up an exercise in futility.

jw

why was this posted?

why is the original poster now trying to bait Bills fans with trashy responses about the team leaving?

why does the original poster think that this is hilarious or that he/she will get some kind of last laugh?

many questions, few answers in opening the new week with the familiar foolishness, leaving me nothing to add to something that requires no addition.

jw

I read this like a poem. Not sure why though!

But i agree with you on this, i dont get some of the people on this board. Like 2 year olds, if things dont go their way throw a temper tantrum

i've read it twice..when it was first posted way back when, and now when you posted it and i'd still don't see the humor in it...it's not that funny just plain stupid really..poor article :wallbash:

why was this posted?

jw

Aren't you some sort of reporter type? Can you go back and look at the film of Jauron's interview? Nobody really picked up on it at the time but his quotes are suspicious to me. How would he know where McKelvin's sprinkler head is located? Is it possible Jauron actually did it?

Is it possible he was also gunning for the HC job in the first place by messing with Mularkey's lawn?

I read this like a poem. Not sure why though!

it does have some haiku feel to it.

guess

i'm a

poet who

didn't

no it.

:wallbash:

jw

as for crayonz: i've reviewed the tape from said presser and discovered that Mr. Jauron was misquoted by this website. he did, however, acknowledge getting a laugh out of the Hitler-T.O. video.

jw

as for crayonz: i've reviewed the tape from said presser and discovered that Mr. Jauron was misquoted by this website. he did, however, acknowledge getting a laugh out of the Hitler-T.O. video.

jw

Your credibility just got shot to hell. Jauron laughed?