Ok What are you listening too?

njsue

I remember that video...pretty sick. He bled out in no time.

134297[/snapback]

Morbid fact of the day:

Amazingly, the heart continues to pump blood even after the brain is destroyed until the oxygenated blood supply is depleted. Had Budd Dwyer held his breath before meeting his unfortunate demise, the spectacle would have been far less gruesome.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It used to be the opening clip when FacesofDeath.com launched, back when they had clips. Now it's just a crappy online store. You might be able to find the footage over @ ogrish.com. I remember the guy was already dead and done and you hear some guy in the background saying "Somebody get a doctor" like that was going to help.

I love U2. How is there new album? I only have actung baby.

135150[/snapback]

It gets better with every listen. Don't think it's as good as Achtung Baby, but it's still pretty great. I say shoot over to Best Buy before they close tonight, it's still on 1st-week sale for $9.99, don't know what it'll cost tomorrow.

Thanks for the info. I have seen alot of bands in concert, but not U2. Everytime I try to get tickets oh fuggitaboutit :lol:

135159[/snapback]

Wait for the ticket drop. Most bands will release reserved seats that won't be osed on Ticketmaster the day of the show or 1-2 days before... you've gotta be on-line at the right time, keep on checking & you'll score great seats if you're lucky.