njsue

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Rock 'n Roll(But I like it): The Rolling Stones

135273[/snapback]

The only time I ever liked that song is when the Stones toured with Living Colour and Mick did the song with Corey Glover, Living Colour's lead singer. I have it on one of my tapes somewhere.

The only time I ever liked that song is when the Stones toured with Living Colour and Mick did the song with Corey Glover, Living Colour's lead singer.  I have it on one of my tapes somewhere.

135278[/snapback]

I got to see Corey sing it live when he was opening for the Black Crowes, supporting his solo album.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...3301309-9057508

I got to see Corey sing it live when he was opening for the Black Crowes, supporting his solo album. 

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...3301309-9057508

135299[/snapback]

Yeah, I have his solo album. Great stuff, more R&B than alternative, but he really shows off his singing ability on that one. I also liked the Vernon Reid solo album. Living Colour is a great group. I've seen them in concert twice, though I never saw the original lineup, unlike my brother, who saw their original lineup (Muzz Skillings on bass instead of Doug Wimbish) while in college.

Yeah, I have his solo album.  Great stuff, more R&B than alternative, but he really shows off his singing ability on that one.  I also liked the Vernon Reid solo album.  Living Colour is a great group.  I've seen them in concert twice, though I never saw the original lineup, unlike my brother, who saw their original lineup (Muzz Skillings on bass instead of Doug Wimbish) while in college.

135305[/snapback]

I haven't been able to catch LC in concert, everytime they have hit the north east, I've been someplace else. They were in town a few weeks ago opening for Public Enemy and I was at a Bills game.