We need to make some trades.

The Unrestricted FA is very limited this year due to uncapped year. We have alot of players that don't fit into our new scheme or are expendable. We could recoup draft picks or players at positions of need. We could also consider moving Marshawn, but then we would have to acquire another good RB.

The Unrestricted FA is very limited this year due to uncapped year. We have alot of players that don't fit into our new scheme or are expendable. We could recoup draft picks or players at positions of need. We could also consider moving Marshawn, but then we would have to acquire another good RB.

the fear is if you tear it down to fast it is harder to build it back up . Step by step is the way to go

Plenty of time... Things are just beginning. I believe they will make trades to acquire picks for the draft.. Possibly move roster players.. or even move out of number 9 if Bradford or all of the high end tackles are gone...

The only player worth more then a hamper of dirty jock straps is Schobel- and he might be retiring. You can't trade marginal players and expect to get much in return

There is no way Lynch will get traded anywhere,With his off field problems up to date ,and with all those quality RB ,s that are free agents out there,why would anybody give anything for a criminal.Hopefully he will behave and start playing football.

Teams To Contact:

Schoebel (4-3DE Near Texas): Saints. Their DE43 Need is their highest at P3. HOU=P5, DAL=P9. Trade for their RD3#95.

Whitner---(TwitterSafety): Eagles. Might be part of a Whitner-Parrish or Whitner-Lynch trade.

Parrish---(Waterbug PR/WR): Cincy. Actually a better fit than TO for the Bengals.

Kelsay---Atlanta is paranoid that J'Ville takes Morgan in the first, even though they signed Kampman

McCargo---Colts. It happened once, it can happen again.

Teams To Contact:

Schoebel (4-3DE Near Texas): Saints. Their DE43 Need is their highest at P3. HOU=P5, DAL=P9. Trade for their RD3#95.

Whitner---(TwitterSafety): Eagles. Might be part of a Whitner-Parrish or Whitner-Lynch trade.

Parrish---(Waterbug PR/WR): Cincy. Actually a better fit than TO for the Bengals.

Kelsay---Atlanta is paranoid that J'Ville takes Morgan in the first, even though they signed Kampman

Good update. I agree that Whitner and Kelsay are marketable and tradeable.

I doubt anyone will trade for McCargo, everyone knows he is most likely a mid summer cut.

Parish maybe we can get something?

Schoebel to the Texans or Saints makes sense. His old DL coach is in Houston and he lives in Texas.

Gregg Williams likes DEs like Schoebel. Whitner to the Eagles also makes sense since they have a need

and Jauron is the new DB coach. If Philly is stingy on an offer (which they always are), I would keep Whitner.

Maybe April would want Parrish in Philly?

Teams To Contact:

Whitner's position made me laugh!

Let's get this straight, no one is trading for McCargo, Parrish or Kelsay. They all suck and they are all way overpaid. No one is trading for Schobel either. Despite a good season last year he's another year older and he is also overpaid. As far a Lil DOnte goes, if we could use him to get McNabb, I would be all for it, if not , keep him becase he is a valuable backup.

Let's get this straight, no one is trading for McCargo, Parrish or Kelsay. They all suck and they are all way overpaid. No one is trading for Schobel either. Despite a good season last year he's another year older and he is also overpaid. As far a Lil DOnte goes, if we could use him to get McNabb, I would be all for it, if not , keep him becase he is a valuable backup.

I agree w/ the bit on McCargo, Parrish, and Kelsay. Shobel is one of the better pass rushers in the league. He's still got a couple of good years left and might consider extending his career if it meant a possible super bowl run w/ a team like the Eagles or Saints.

there is not much trade value there, especially when the league knows we will most likely dump some of those players eventually.

Linky

Donte Whitner-DB- Bills Mar. 7 - 10:14 am et

Beat writer Mark Gaughan speculates that veteran FS Donte Whitner could be on the trading block.

Whitner played behind George Wilson at the strong safety spot late last season and he isn't going to unseat impressive second-year man Jairus Byrd at free safety. Still, Whitner would be high-quality depth and it's unlikely the Bills could get equal value for that in a trade.

Source: Buffalo News

If I were Buddy Nix this is what I'd do for the offseason as far as trades go.

Call Oakland and offer ML for Michael Bush and a 5th rounder.

Schobel wants to retire due to missing the playoffs. Call N.O. and trade Schobel and a fourth round pick for Jammal Brown.

Send Whitner anywhere if they can get at least a third rounder. Anything lower than that and I say keep him.

Then trade a 7th round draft choice to Pittsburgh for Limas Sweed.

Then in the draft they should still pick an OT early for the right side.

Shobel is one of the better pass rushers in the league. He's still got a couple of good years left and might consider extending his career if it meant a possible super bowl run w/ a team like the Eagles or Saints.

I think Schobel is a good player, but he is definately NOT one of the best pass rushers in the league. He disappears for games at a time and has the occasional huge game. Watch Harrison, Ware, Woodley, Allen, Dummerville. Those guys get ten times as many pressures on top of their sack totals. Schobel makes to much, he's to small to be an everydown player and is a one dimensional player at this point of his career. The Bills are getting nothing for him.

and what exactly do you think Whitner, Parrish, Kelsay or McCargo will bring back?

they are a bunch of overpaid scrubs...McCargo cant even get on the field on a bad team