Schobel, Kelsay, and Parrish

Thoner7

Now I am no cap expert, and I realise the dollar value of a concract is fluid in that there are incentives to be reached, but when they report the contracts, they report them to the max correct? IE if they maxed out the incentives thats how much they would make, with the guaranteed money being the min they will recieve. I believe thats how they do it, and I looked at it this way to be simple.

Parrish, 3 yr contract worth 12.3 Mil - avg of 4.1 mil/yr (cut)

Kelsay 4 yr contract worth 23 Mil - avg of 5.75 mil/year (cut)

Schobel 7 yr contract worth 50.5 Mil - avg of 7.2 mil/yr (possible trade to pick up picks, or just cut)

Grand total of 17 Mil a year (I rounded down)

Dansby 5 yr contract worth 43 Mil - avg of 8.6 mil/yr (FA)

AQ 4 year contract worth 28 Mil - avg of 7 mil/yr (trade)

Grand total of 15.6 mil/yer

LOOK RALPH YOU COULD HAVE SAVED MONEY!!!!!!

parrish isnt used right so you cant hold him accountable

Parrish is a punt catcher. What is fair market value for a punt catcher? And accountability? The whole team is accountable for the **** show they have put on for the past 10 years!

Parrish is a punt catcher. What is fair market value for a punt catcher? And accountability? The whole team is accountable for the **** show they have put on for the past 10 years!

parrish was benched for 4 games or so after his debacle_ despite the changing of a head coach< how badly do you want to play for a team who pretty much puts you on waivers

I would not be shocked if all of these guys are not on the opening day roster (and there will be no free agent acquisitions to take their place).

Well Ill agree with that minus maybe Schobel. Either way the point is people talk about over paying for FAs, when he have the most overpayed guys in the league already on the roster. Moving those guys and replacing them with some real players is a wash when the $$$ is factored in.

Now I am no cap expert, and I realise the dollar value of a concract is fluid in that there are incentives to be reached, but when they report the contracts, they report them to the max correct? IE if they maxed out the incentives thats how much they would make, with the guaranteed money being the min they will recieve. I believe thats how they do it, and I looked at it this way to be simple.

Parrish, 3 yr contract worth 12.3 Mil - avg of 4.1 mil/yr (cut)

Kelsay 4 yr contract worth 23 Mil - avg of 5.75 mil/year (cut)

Schobel 7 yr contract worth 50.5 Mil - avg of 7.2 mil/yr (possible trade to pick up picks, or just cut)

Grand total of 17 Mil a year (I rounded down)

Dansby 5 yr contract worth 43 Mil - avg of 8.6 mil/yr (FA)

AQ 4 year contract worth 28 Mil - avg of 7 mil/yr (trade)

Grand total of 15.6 mil/yer

LOOK RALPH YOU COULD HAVE SAVED MONEY!!!!!!

So your saying Ralph isn't cheap? :wallbash:

parrish isnt used right so you cant hold him accountable

I hope their was some sarcasm in that response, because if not, that is a pretty lame cop out. He was used correctly on punt returns. But for some reason he forgot when and when not to catch a fucin punt. He gets on the field maybe 10 plays a game and can't seem to handle that. Yeah he was deadly before the NFL changed their special teams rules, now he just runs laterally, if not backwards, and can't decide if its time to catch the punt or let it go. C'mon man that was your only job this year! If you could have learned your assignments in the new Offense maybe you could have seen the field more, but you regularly lined up in the wrong spot and had to be directed by a rookie tight end where you actually should be. If Roscoe Parrish has a role in Gailey's offense I will be a little disappointed and will probably throw up in my mouth too. :wallbash: