Kassim Osgood WR San Diego

http://www.nfl.com/players/kassimosgood/profile?id=OSG474619

One reception for 17 yards with Phillip Rivers as your QB last season and he has a legit shot to play WR? In 7 years he has amassed 33 total receptions? We're better off with Hardy and Johnson. No thanks.

Actually, this guy is a good athlete who has been stuck at special teams. I thought he could get some things done at WR but he has never really been given a chance.

Money wise, he's had a good career. Seven years in the league is pretty good.

If you check out his Twitter page, he actually laughed off the idea of coming to Buffalo.

When your team isn't good enough to bring in Kasim Osgood...

Are you referring to this comment?

3% chance to play WR in Siberia is still a CHANCE period. there is 0% here. and that is what they TOLD me. hmph. walk by faith not by sight!

Wouldn't necessarily say he's laughing it off. I don't think Nix is really that high on him. I take it as saying he has a better shot at playing time in Buffalo than he does in SD. Saw that Drayton Florence talks to him. He'll be able to give him a heads up on both Buffalo and Jacksonville.

Actually, this guy is a good athlete who has been stuck at special teams. I thought he could get some things done at WR but he has never really been given a chance.

Bring justin jenkins back if we just need a ST WR.

Maybe he hasn't played all 7 of his years in SD, I don't know, but he's been on a team that has lacked WR's until this past year, and he was STUCK on special teams? No thanks!